“Best gluten free crust I ever had”
Review of American Flatbread

American Flatbread
Ranked #4 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great place to go for healthy food options. Usually gluten free taste like cardboard but this
Place rocks the crust. Will go back

1  Thank Don H

Reviewed March 8, 2014

At $22.95 for a flatbread pizza, the pizza had better be damned good. It was not. If I was rating solely on the food quality, I would rate this place slightly below average. However, on pricing and value, I rate this venue 1 star. I mean, come on, $22.95 for a flat bread pizza? Are you kidding me? The service was good, the beer selection was a hit with my daughter, who loves such things. It may just be the way things are in Burlington, and I was just visiting, but I can not see paying that much for a flatbread pizza. That is pure insanity to me. Oh, and the acoustics in this place are horrific. It was so noisy, that we had to yell to each other at the table. I would not recommend this tourist trap and haven for the UVM kids with too much of their parents money to spend on boutique beers and way overpriced pizza.

1  Thank Ut_Amen_Et-Foveam
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very good pizza fresh , tasty toppings. Many options to choose from and gluten free available. Good value for the price. No reservations so expect a wait.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My daughter recently graduated from UVM, and works in VT now, so we visit often. I'd NEVER miss a visit to Flatbread. Calling it pizza would be an insult. The special pizzas are amazing, always containing locally sourced meats and vegetables. Salads are all local and delicious. The have their own brewery, so definitely try the beer. Had our first "sour" beer here--a revelation! We look forward to going there anytime we can. It's amazing.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We went to American Flatbread, on a weeknight, the atmosphere was still very nice and there were a good number of patrons. The pizza was delicious, nice sweet sauce and crust cooked nice and crisp. I highly recommend.