“Great Craft Beer and Pizza”
Review of American Flatbread

American Flatbread
Ranked #9 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

They have some outstanding craft beers on tap from their Zero Gravity brewery! I've tried almost all of them and you really can't go wrong with any. My favorite is the narconaut black IPA, very tasty!

Their pizza is some of the best wood fired pizza I've ever had. I'm working out of town in Burlington and come here at least once a week! A must try when in Burlington !

1  Thank steve s
Write a ReviewReviews (1,197)

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

If you find this hlepful, please click the helpful link below.

Ambiance - mill style, multi- leveled, character, rich wood, micro brew bar.

Service - was decent, not an A but still solid.

Food - the pizza was superb. Thats all I need to say. Great and interesting menu.

Location - right in the heart of Burlingtons shops and pubs.. Not great parking but easy to find. Cheap garage nearby. Literally was free under 1 hr.

Drinks - not a beer fan, but others seemed to really enjoy the local brews. No liquer.

Overall excellent A-, would eat here again an again... You should to. Was there on a Thursday night, was busy so weekends are definetly jammed

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice family restaurant-pizza was very good, prices were reasonable, service and ambiance perfect. Nice spot for a casual dinner in Burlington

Reviewed October 2, 2013

American Flatbread is a great "beer and pizza" place that's one notch up from the typical family pizza joint. They have a large selection of drinks, as well as unique pizza combinations. I particularly went there for the gluten-free pizza that I had heard so much about. Fresh, local and organic items to top my GF pizza...and I was in heaven. I will say, though, that the prices were a bit high, but worth it for the fresh ingredients.
Housed in a great downtown location within walking distance of everything that makes Burlington such a great place for people watching, I will make this restaurant a regular stop on my annual tour to Vermont.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Seriously, zero gravity beers are some of the best I've ever head. And I come from a family of beer dorks and home brewers. During my 4 day trip to Burlington we went back to American Flatbread three times because I couldn't get enough of their TLA IPA. The pizzas are also great, all made with local and organic ingredients. Clean simple yummy food. A huge recommendation for anyone in the Burlington area.