“best breakfast sandwich ever!”
Review of Guild Fine Meats - CLOSED

Guild Fine Meats
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had the most delicious breakfast sandwhich here ever! Honestly, I was sad when it was gone! And the staff was really friendly, polite, and helpful. I have only been there the one time as I was passing through Burlington, so I can't attest to any of their other items, but this simple breakfast sandwich with egg, ham, and cheese, was absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Rather than hit the crowds on Church street and wait on a Sunday afternoon, we opted to pop into this delicatessen, having dined at their restaurant the Farmhouse tap and Grill the day before and being wowed, we figured we couldnt go wrong, and we were RIGHT. Sat at the counter, there are some small tables in there too. Tight space, ambience is that of a butcher's shop. We ordered their roast beef, hot pastrami, and italian sandwiches, freshly made spicy tomato soup...everything was excellent. The sandwiches were hearty and fresh, so delicious. I took one of their freshly made chocolate chip cookies to go, very good. You wont go wrong coming here if you are looking to get off the beaten path and just enjoy the best sandwich you'll ever eat! Bring a cooler, they sell their meats and coldcuts, all inhouse made/smoked.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We got some burgers and some Italian sausages to cook at home from Guild recently. They were very expensive, which would be okay if the meat was excellent. Sadly it wasn't. The burgers had an unpleasant, mealy texture. The sausages were okay, but I can get better (for much less) homemade from our local natural foods store. I love the idea of Guild, and enjoy the group's other dining options, but I was not crazy about the quality of the products here, especially given what they are charging for them.