“Wonderful for vegans and all!”
Review of Revolution Kitchen

Revolution Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Loved it. My daughter is vegan and it's hard to fill her up. This place had us both going to bed early! Delicious and delightful and owner friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

There were six of us for dinner, each of us ate something different, and everyone was delighted with the food. Who knew that vegetarian/vegan food could taste so good. We had a couple of died in the wool meat eaters with us, who were grumbling before hand that they would be bringing in hidden stashes of meat to satisfy their cravings. Even they found the food surprisingly delicious, well presented and more than satisfying.

My own Poblano and Seitan Fajita was marvelous. Liking things spicy, I added a bit of the Vermont Hot Sauce to the mix and it event tasted better.

The service was excellent too, attentive and relaxed at the same time.

I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Really an incredible experience - the food was absolutely delicious. Try their nachos for a great surprise. Had the seitan picata - wow. The sauces at this restaurant are wonderful. And the owner and staff couldn't be friendlier, they are friendly and very interested in how you like the food. So happy this restaurant took up residence in Burlington, I hope they are here for a very long time!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I ate at Rev Kitchen this past week for the 4th or 5th time. As always, everything was perfect. The waitstaff is friendly and attentive, the local beer selection impressive and the food is creative and fun. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My vegan friend and I visited this restaurant last night. Wow! It is fantastic! Even though my friend is a fabulous vegan cook, she was blown away by the dishes and asked many questions of the owner/chefs. This is a place where I would not be afraid to bring my most carnivorous friends. The starter tacos were insanely delicious. Next time I go, which will be very soon, I'll just have them and save more room for the incredible banana cream pie. Highly, highly recommended.