“Ken's Pizza and Captain Tom's”
Review of Ken's Pizza

Ken's Pizza
Ranked #46 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have eaten at Ken's Pizza and their attached outdoor patio Capt'n Tom's quite a few times. I have had mostly pizza or pasta inside. The food is always good and filling, and the staff is friendly. There is also an outside, attached area on the side of Ken's building called Capt'n Tom's with high tables under an awning where they serve additional tropical - themed (and other) food and drinks. You can also order outside from the regular Ken's menu featured inside. I really enjoy that area in the summer. In addition, there is a second outdoor seating area directly in front of the restaurant which is also part of Ken's under the same name. I really like the fact that Ken's provides three options for seating and dining. If you are in the mood for casual Italian-American or seasonal tropical fare, try Ken's and Capt'n Tom's. Ken's Pizza has been a Burlington go-to pizza place for decades, and Capt'n Tom's is a recent addition. Ken's is a very familiar fixture in downtown Burlington.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Was in Burlington for a family vacation. Would not normally go into a Pub/Bar with 10 and 12 year old kids but thought why not.

The roast beef au jus sandwich was really good as was a meatball sandwich my son got. Also had a salad which was very fresh. Really attentive staff and just really happy we stopped in. Would definitely eat there often if a local for a casual meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Ken's for years.
Every time we are in Burlington, it is a great, easy kill place to eat.
Pizza and sandwiches are consistantly good. Good soda and beer selection as well.
There are daily specials which shake up the constant menu.
Outdoor seating makes people watching fun.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Being from Philly/NJ, I wasn't expecting the pizza to be very good. I was pleasantly surprised, and it was fairly inexpensive,. The service was quick, even though it was packed. We sat outside and had a nice dinner.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Walked by and decided to have dinner! So glad we went! My son had a pizza and my daughter had chicken Parmesan. The food is very reasonably priced, $9 for pasta, $14 for a huge pizza. After a long vacation it is sometimes nice to just eat simple good and this hit the spot,