“Wasted Opportunity”

Ahli Baba's Kabob Shop
Ranked #113 of 243 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 31, 2013

With a prime location, and a diverse base of potential customers I see no reason why current owners/managers do not try to clean this place up. We placed two takeout orders earlier this week Food was prepared by counter help who followed nothing that resembled proper food safety practices. Food was bland. Fried Sweet Potato contained a black lump that looked as if it had been sitting in the fryer for a year. Train your employees right. Clean the place up and someday we might go back and give you a second chance.
On the plus side our cashier did smile and say thank you.

1  Thank particular23

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I was in the mood for a falafel puts today and this is the place to make it happen fast. Good sandwich to go is what I needed. - they deliver. Don't expect anything more.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place has good tasting food, but what makes me wonder is the way the place looks. Its small and it looks dirty on top of that it stinks in there. The kabobs are good suprisngly but you never see a whole lot of people in there is almost seems like it could be a front for something. Oh and don't use the bathroom I must say its the sketchies thing I have ever seen.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

They're between $4-5, and at UVM I'd slobber them in hot sauce before class (they have a truck servicing campus) or on the weekend in the store. Right on Main just after Church so the people watching is really good. This was my and a handful of my friend's favorite on-the-go food place breakfast all 4 years. I also got their gyros a couple times, and a lamb pita wrap special from the truck once - not bad. I'm reading a couple reviews to the right as I write this which I don't understand.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

A far cry from being a kebob or felafel or souvlaki joint. Americanized kebobs, tasteless, and overpriced is what you get here. Service with an attitude is also what you get here!