“Free Harassment! (If You're Into That...)”
Review of Three Needs

Three Needs
Ranked #167 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Burlington, Vermont
“Free Harassment! (If You're Into That...)”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Thought we'd try something new, so we went to this bar with friends. WHAT A MISTAKE. I will never go to this place again, and will spit on their doorstep if I ever have to walk by. We were having a nice time, just starting a night out. Suddenly the bartender cut my my friend off. Very odd... No one was drunk, no one was doing really anything out of the ordinary at all. So we went outside for a lung rocket. The door "lady" calls my friend a (and pardon my language, it was hers not mine) "stupid b**ch". Now I've worked at bars before, I understand patrons can get downright drunk and belligerent. We were neither. This treatment was uncalled for, and borderline harassment when she wouldn't leave us alone. I hope you decide to not visit this place. Ever. Go to Manhattans or something if you want a fun bar. Screw this place.

• Visited October 2011

Brooklyn
“Best Bar in Burlington”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

No frills, but great beer selection. Local feel, but comfortable and inviting.

Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good for beer if you get...”
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Good for beer if you get there before all the hippies.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Suprisingly good beer, and cheap! Unfortunately, no chow. And if tyou have the misfortune of the 'tender having to...”
Reviewed June 11, 2008

Suprisingly good beer, and cheap! Unfortunately, no chow. And if tyou have the misfortune of the 'tender having to change out a line, it's going to be a while (puff puff)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's the hairiest, hippiest, most vermonty bar in town. I have had a lot of good times there”
Reviewed March 10, 2008