“Cannot wait to go back!”
Review of Penny Cluse Cafe

Penny Cluse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went for breakfast Sunday of Graduation weekend. Wait was about 45 min for 7 of us but can you really give someplace a bad review because of the wait??? Seriously? And what a better place to wait than church street in Burlington! We all had different breakfast ranging from their wonderful fresh smoothies to eggs, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon french toast, grilled corn muffins, homemade hash browns and the best part for me fresh orange juice. The restaurant is very cute and bright inside and the waitistaff very attentive. This was just another 5 stars during our families graduation weekend!

There are newer reviews for Penny Cluse Cafe

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Penny Cluse is always busy...we got in for a late (2-ish) lunch. Ingredients are fresh (& local when possible). Generous portions, delightful server. More of a diner atmosphere (as opposed to bistro), so bear that in mind if ambience is important. We'll return.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I came here for breakfast on Saturday, and I left satisfied and speechless! No other restaurant has given me better service; my coffee cup was never empty, my water glass was always full, and when the food came, it was colorful, fresh, and unbelievably delicious. I cannot wait to return to Burlington just so that I can come back here! The fruits were lush in flavor, and the eggs were fluffy. All breakfast places should aspire to be as great as the Penny Cluse Cafe!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We went here for lunch. The restaurant is convenient to Church Street, the pedestrian marketplace. The food was good and we were able to visit with our company in an intimate little restaurant.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had breakfast here a few days ago when I was visiting the area. I had no juice with the breakfast, I had the breakfast early in the week with no waiting. I paid about 13.50 dollars plus tip. I thought it was pricey. Sausage had no flavor.There is nothing special about the place, no ambience. Service was very good. However, I wouldn't return.

1  Thank wesley1066