“Wouldn't Go Back”

Mr. Mike's
Ranked #163 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My friend and I were just walking by and decided to try somewhere new. The pizza was good size and reasonably priced. For starters I got a beverage with a lemon wedge and it looked like it was weeks old brown and dried up. We went to the bathroom and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 5 years, I waited to go somewhere else. We got our pizza and were a little skeptical, Mine was completely burnt on the bottom. The bar tender was no too talkative and that why I usually sit at a bar for the better service.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Best pizza in Burlington....in fact best I have had in northern New England. NY style and beer. Slices available. Prices very reasonable.

Other than great food and cheap beer, a bit of a dive....not very clean either. Still, wife and I go there for lunch every time we go to Burlington and have never been disappointed.. Take out & delivery available.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is just okay. The place is just a little weird with all the different people in there, the food is nothing special, and this place promises to disappoint in one way or another. Its priced moderatley and the atmosphere here is not a welcoming one that's for sure. If I were you just keep walking past it and go up the street where you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank LoverOfFoodDC
Reviewed June 17, 2012

You won't be disappointed by prices or quality, but I would treat Mr. Mike's as a place to get takeout from, a lot of less savory people hanging around inside a lot of the time.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I love Juniors pizza. What can I say. Back in 98, Mikes was the place to go for pizza late night. They gave out HUGE slices and were free! Not any more. Slices and quality have gone down.