“one of our favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of A Single Pebble

A Single Pebble
Reserve with OpenTable
A Single Pebble is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between St. Paul and Pine
Olympia, Washington
“one of our favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

VERY good food, good service and you can tell it is Vermont Fresh.

We travel to Burlington 4-5x per year and try to get here at least that many times. The Mock eel was amazing, the green beans are to die for and the food was in my top 20 best things I've ever put in my mouth.

It's actually our second favorite place in Burlington but it's only because we have a thing for truffle fries at the other place.

Burlington, Vermont
“Cooked to perfection, BTV MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I dined at A Single Pebble for our 6-year anniversary. We decided on 4 apps and 1 entree. We had to try the mock eel because Alton Brown (Food Network chef) says it is the best thing he ever ate with chopsticks. It is to die for! Perfect consistency- chewy and crunchy and salty and it's actually a portobello mushroom! The spare rib special was out of this world! We also had pork dumplings and Peking duck. Our entree was the lemon sesame shrimp. You cannot go wrong with anything on that menu! We had to take half of the food home but we had planned on having leftovers for lunch the next day (the gift that keeps on giving!). We even had the flourless chocolate torte for dessert and when I say it was rich I mean rich. I mean a little slice of love. They even put a candle on top for our anniversary! Amazing dinner, amazing service (ask for Gayle!), you must eat here! We will be back again and again!

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Do chef's choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place and the meal, consider the chef's choice and enjoy. Enough said, grasshopper. Service was great and I cherish my pebble....the staff was fantastic, the owner is invested and involved in your experience and I highly recommend. The business group I hosted were delighted by the mystery of what would come next, the chef stayed away from any dislikes from my group's discussion with staff. Made me look good to choose such a fun place with great food - all chosen by the chef. No pressure and we'll priced!!!

Visited August 2013
Carmel, New York
“What a wonderful experience - as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We took a new person to this restaurant - who doesn't usually eat Chinese food - and he thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a reservation, but were running late so I called. They were incredibly accommodating - and they were very busy. We tried a couple of new appetizers - oysters and chicken dumplings - both were outstanding. The service was excellent and we all enjoyed the various dishes we had - both vegetarian and non. I was so happy that I came back for lunch (by myself) the next day!!

Jericho, Vt
“An excellent chef's menu for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The chef's choice lunch is a gem! The food is absolutely delicious and the variety is wonderful. The price is hard to beat. If in Burlington, I can definitely recommend it. They have a chef choice dinner as well, equally as good but more expensive.