“Our Favorite in Burlington”
Review of Leunig's Bistro

Leunig's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Leunig's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: College Street
Transit: The Free Downtown College Street Shuttle stops across the street from Leunigs
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Our Favorite in Burlington”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We once again visited Leunig's on our first night in Burlington. We have been here many times and it never disappoints. Wonderful food, great atmosphere, good service, good location. They also make great cocktails! Make sure you have a reservation!

1 Thank scbean

• Hebrew first
St.Paul
“Paris in Vermont”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I LOVE this place! Food selection, service, wine- total experience is tres bien. (The truffle fries are addicting!). I make a point of going here every time I come to Burlington.

Glenwood, Illinois
“Loved the food here”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Got a reservation for 5:30 on a Wednesday and we were seated right away. I like this restaurant because you can sit inside in the summer and they have the awnings open. so you can still have the feeling of eating outside without all the gawkers and car fumes. I had the crab tempura appetizer. It was good, but being from Maryland, not quite up to my standards. Too much filler. The filet mignon cooked medium rare, was excellent. The lobster that came with is was very good and better than my crab appetizer. The chocolate molten cake was the BEST I've ever had and I am a certified chocoholic. Definitley will be back to this restuarant if in the area again.

Mt. Pleasant
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Thank you guys for a WONDERFUL final dinner of our vacation! We ended our vacation here and could not have had a better experience for our final dinner. The Filet is AMAZING and well worth it. The Lamb was also superb! The service was just as awesome as the food!!

“Brunch”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Best place in town for a weekend brunch, fun to sit outside when the weather is good and watch the world go by, cozy inside when it's not. The service is friendly but unobtrusive, the food is always good - my favorite is the eggs Arcadia. Been eating there for years and have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2014