“Good Food”
Review of Leunig's Bistro

Leunig's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Leunig's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: College Street
Transit: The Free Downtown College Street Shuttle stops across the street from Leunigs
Port Lavaca, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This bistro is in the heart of Burlington and serves innovated dishes. Sit outside and watch people as you enjoy a great meal.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Luck.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A colleague and I were milling around the College-street Burlington, VT and came across Leunig's by chance - liked the vibe of the music outside and went inside.

Time is short - I'd like to write a more detailed experience, but this place operates on all cylinders. Family, corporate, a date...great food - boutique, bistro environment...and the service was positive and encouraging.

Visitors can expect new flavor profiles, a decent wine list and price points that will fit anyone - from the under ten buck crowd to the what-the-hell$.

Alex was our server - great attention; obviously a pro and well informed...if I am within 90 minutes of BTV, I'm making it a point to come back.

Great restaurant for anyone who's used to "great restaurants."

• Visited November 2012
Bristol, VT
“Tried and true...”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Leunig's is a spot where you can count on a good meal. I find the atmosphere relaxing and the menu interesting enough to return to.

Visited May 2012
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling from Canada to New Hamphshire and decided to stop in Burlington for lunch. I found this spot on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. We had a lovely lunch and great service. We decided to try a little bit of everything so we only had one entree between the 4 of us. For lunch they do a daily special. The day we were there it was a baked macaroni and cheese with Vermont white cheddar. It did not dissapoint. I am a sucker for french fries with Truffle oil......yum! The only item we had that we did not enjoy was the pumpkin chowder. It was more like a pumpkin stew and was overly spiced with allspice and nutmeg. Our server was great even though it was definatly a business lunch spot. Also a great wine list!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Best in Burlington”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Have visited this bistro three times this month while here in Burlington on business. I had also eaten there in the past.

Food has been excellent. Enjoyed steak frites twice and beef bourgnion. Each was a good size and the steak perfectly cooked. The dinner salad was tasty, nice presentation with a nice bread basket.

I hesitate to mention the 4:00 to 5:45 pm $15 meals as I am surprised that more people don't take advantage and make getting a seat difficult. Clearly, this is a super bargain and regardless of the price the best meal I have found as a visitor to Burlington.

The staff is vey professional and without being overly attentive, permit a pleasant dining experience.

If in your budget, don't pass this one up.