“Great supper .”
Review of Ri Ra Irish Pub

Ri Ra Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Ri Ra Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 247 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rí Rá is located in an historic bank building, designed by Boston based Harper & West, that was completed in 1931. The pub opened for the first time in March 1999, and was extended in 2002 with the addition of the Library area. In February 2012, The Whiskey Room opened its doors. As you enter Rí Rá, you can imagine yourself walking through a door that leads you across the pond to experience the best pubs of Ireland. The pub interiors were salvaged and restored in Ireland prior to being shipped to Vermont. We are proud to showcase a unique and genuine Irish pub in the heart of Burlington.
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in before a concert at the UU Church up the road. Red Cabbage Colcannon was great. My sons had lamb stew and cottage pie. I had to drive back to Rutland so I didn't have a beer. My son was my surrogate drinker and had a Fiddlehead draft in my name. I would like to return some time and partake of some Jameson.

1  Thank Steve T

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Nothing too original here, Irish pub food staples which are not overly ambitious. Not bad, just not great and with so many other good choices for eating out in Burlington why bother?

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Part of franchise so can be feast/famine. But for drinks on a Holiday afternoon our funny bartender served quality beers that were cold and tasty!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

There were no booths when we arrived for an early dinner. We were brought to the back of the dining area where there was great emptiness except for a table right behind us with a group of 6 or so misbehaving 20 somethings. Our food and service were excellent as usual (mac & cheese with bacon) but these guys behind us were just embarrassing regarding what they talked about.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Walked in about 730 on Sat night with a reservation. Was promptly seated and attended to. Wait staff was great. Food was very good. Simple menu, but something for everyone in the group and a good beer selection. Fish and Chips were very large and I am told very tasty. I had a burger which was a bit small but tasty. Mashed potatoes were cool and stiff, but not lumpy. Mac and cheese was reported to be good as well. Celebrated a 21st birthday and had a good time.
Would go back again.