“Ri Ra was a fine choice”
Review of Ri Ra Irish Pub

Ri Ra Irish Pub
Ranked #44 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rí Rá is located in an historic bank building, designed by Boston based Harper & West, that was completed in 1931. The pub opened for the first time in March 1999, and was extended in 2002 with the addition of the Library area. In February 2012, The Whiskey Room opened its doors. As you enter Rí Rá, you can imagine yourself walking through a door that leads you across the pond to experience the best pubs of Ireland. The pub interiors were salvaged and restored in Ireland prior to being shipped to Vermont. We are proud to showcase a unique and genuine Irish pub in the heart of Burlington.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently had lunch at Ri Ra and I'd say it was a fine choice. Brunch was being served, but I wanted lunch; no problem. I had the Guiness Beef Stew and it was perfect. Price was fair considering the quality. Our server, Dublin Bob, was a great young man with an excellent sense of humor. He told me that my salad hadn't had a chance when he saw I was done eating every last leaf of the greens. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My son and I ate here last night. Server was excellent! He saw I was cold, and sat us near the fireplace! Food was great and served hot! Just how I like it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

we stopped in for a late supper, tried a drink special in support of breast cancer awareness, delish!
only stopped in for burgers, and they were good! a loud/fun atmosphere, not for a quiet dinner but if you are looking for a fun place to get a few drinks and eat, good spot. will return when in the area again. staff friendly and attentive.

1  Thank yankeefan13
Reviewed October 26, 2012

A right nice Irish pub in the middle of Church Street's action...great selection of beverages and solid pub food, a lively atmosphere with plenty of spots to watch the game. Hard to argue...

1  Thank Jed F
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We got tired of searching for New England food, so we settled on Irish, and I'm glad we did. The stew and the "pie" were both wonderful. It was a typical old looking Irish pub. It looks well "smoked", even though today there is no smoking in there. The help is from Ireland, and very nice and helpful.
I'd go back again and again!

2  Thank FromPortlandOregon