“Great little restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We were a party of 10 and they were great at accommodating our large number (via reservation). Other restaurants in the area had a problem with 10 but said they could seat 8 (yea but I said 10!) Anyway, what a wonderful Italian restaurant, not far from Church Street. The staff was very attentive and service was great! We had 3 gluten free in our party and we all agreed they cooked the Italian meals to perfection. For the non GF folks, we were told their pasta is fresh and they cook to order which was evident since many of the dishes arrived in a hot round bowl. We were so full from dinner, I was disappointed we didn't have room for dessert. I would highly recommend this restaurant, one of the best Italian meals I've had in a long time!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I love Trattoria, we go there whenever we have a reason to celebrate. They have fresh pasta, daily specials, wonderful seafood stew, and they will easily accept requests. The wine menu is very nice, as are the desserts. Even the bread is fantastic. Ambience is nice and your server will likely be very attentive and professional. It is one of the pricier restaurants in Burlington though.

1  Thank Esther C
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We were celebrating my son's 19th birthday and second year at UVM. This little tavern on St. Paul St. was a wonderful find- great service, good menu and the food was delicious. We had the antipasto board and calamari- both were excellent! I had the Halibut for dinner which was very good. We finished the night with the flourless chocolate cake and vanilla gelato- superb night, highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, welcoming and accommodating staff, and superb food. Would highly recommend the scallops and Cali. Also, some great local craft beers in addition to the wine list. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary last night and are so glad we chose TD. We can’t wait to return.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

First time there from out of town. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Did not wait long to be seated and the staff were very informative on wines and everything. We were really impressed. Would love to go back! We ate well! Keep it up!