“Ehhhh...it's ok...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Ehhhh...it's ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Not bad, not great...what you'd expect for chain Italian I guess, no better no worse...if you're spending a lot of time in the area I'd eat here a few times but couldn't recommend it for a nice dinner out. Large groups, casual, sure thing...

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jed F

Bath, Maine, United States
“Pretty good food for a budget.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I like this restaurant for the purpose that we needed, and that was quality food at a price that wouldn't break the bank. Their menu was mostly a la Carte if I remember correctly, so it wasn't cheap, but for a restaurant that was right downtown, it was pretty affordable.

While we were there on Columbus Day weekend, the place was absolutely packed, and it was pretty loud, but not overbearing. I ordered a salmon pasta dish which was the hit of the party. My brother ordered an appetizer that was completely tasteless, but all of our entrees were pretty good.

Overall, I would recommend it, but I also don't know any other restaurants in Burlington.

South Burlington, Vermont
“Bruchetta YUMMMMM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love Italian food so it should be no surprise I am will to write a review for these guys! They have two locations one in Burlington and one in Williston and if it is the weekend and I know downtown is going to be packed I make the drive to Williston so I don't have to wait as long LOL. Anyways, the atmosphere here is awesome, I love that once you are seated you can see part of the kitchen as well as the brick oven that they have where the bread and the pizza's are made YUM! That oven gives it that perfect crunch. I do have to say I have had my issues with one or two of the staff members there but I always go back because of the food. I love the bruchetta as the appatiezer and as far as the main course depends on what I want. They have awesome broccolli chicken alfredo as well as the same pizza which is just as delicious. I love anything pesto and I usually add it to just about anything I am having. For their lunch menu they have awesome paninis and soup which is usually what I will go for and you can't beat the prices! Overall 95% of my experiences have been wonderful, and there was never a problem with the food, its always nice and hot and always hits the stop. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. Its also a great family restaurant!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LoverOfFoodDC
Gansevoort, New York
“Great fancy italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went here for the first time after living in burlington over 12 years and I wished that I had went sooner. They give you bread and flavored olive oil with garlic which is so very good. It is like a sourdough bread that tastes very homemade. I had a alfredo type dish with bacon and peas which was recommended by the waitress as her "favorite". I was happily surprised that they gave you a huge amount of food for the price and I love the fact that you could watch the cooks make your dinner.

Vermont
“delicious food, great variety, outdoor seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Love the outdoor seating for people watching. Indoor seating is comfortable though it does get a bit loud. Delicious and creative menu options.

Visited May 2012