“Great coffee place”
Review of Muddy Waters

Muddy Waters
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Burlington
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Great little place to grab a coffee and snacks. Menu is variable and somewhat lacking to be considered a restaurant, but as a coffee shop, it is spot on. Good place to read/study/write.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

If you like coffee and a friendly cafe - this is it. This is some of the best coffee I have ever had. The hot apple cider is also very yummy. Love the old rustic timber decor. It has a very welcoming homely feel to it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My boyfriend and I went here one morning to grab a coffee, Muddy Waters is very unique and inviting, we decided to stay their to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere. The coffee was very good, I got a mocha latte and my boyfriend got an iced coffee, both were very good and worth the price. We loved it so much we went the next morning too, this time I tried the Muddy Shake, it was very delicious!! Espresso and ice cream, a delicious treat to wake you up in the morning. We tried their zucchini bread which was also very good. They have a few local beers on tap too which was pretty cool. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank vanessa4268
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This is my favorite place to go for a late night snack or dessert and coffee. Try their Ultimate Lemonade with Kale! Desserts are locally made. You'll see high-schoolers doing homework, college students with laptops, street folk getting more coffee and everyone in between at Muddys. Sometimes there is live music and place is packed. Try the vegan chili.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

I used this place for three years to read and go through life changes while hanging out in Vermont. The workers are cooler than the clients and the coffee and food is excellent. I stopped by there for a bagel and coffee with my wife from Hong Kong and she gave it a good review which is rare for her standard.

It is a great place to escape the Bo Bo's of Burlington and Microsoft crowd of Burlington who pretend to be "Special". Met much cooler folk in there than anywhere else.

1  Thank wavingclouds