We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burlington
Made INN Vermont, an Urban-Chic Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 11 Burlington B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Made Inn Vermont was the perfect spot for a wonderful weekend getaway. Linda and her staff made us incredibly comfortable and she had every detail attended to. Burlington is known for their food, but you don't get much better than the breakfast served here. We will for sure be back!

2  Thank Elizabeth K

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We don't have much experience with B&Bs - maybe four or five by now. Made Inn Vermont was very well appointed. Happily not a frilly, flowery, doily place. Took one of their recommendations on dinner - enjoyed it. We spent more time than we planned sitting in the parlor reading different design magazines, etc. Bedroom was well designed. One small wall is coated in blackboard paint so we drew our fresh gladiolas on the wall. Fun clawfoot tub with a wrap around drape enclosure in the bath. Everything is fresh and very clean. We absolutely loved the Belvedere or cupola on top! Great view of Lake Champlain. We sat up there and had coffee and wished we had one at home. Breakfast was wonderful, more than we should or could eat. Good flavors. Best for last: the hostess and her friends. Quick witted, light-hearted and a little irreverent.

Room Tip: We stayed in 903 and it was perfect for the two of us. It's a compact room and a full bed. Very...
3  Thank Dennis595
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is my first review but since this place was so incredible, I thought I had to write.

My boyfriend and I wanted to enjoy a New England-y weekend away and drove the quick trip from Boston to Burlington early on a Saturday morning. I was amazed by the 1881 house gorgeously remodeled by Linda, the owner and operator. She is an absolute hoot - made us smile and laugh and feel absolutely welcome. The house is incredibly decorated - very artsy and chic, yet totally comfortable. Definitely take advantage of the widow's peak for a beautiful view of the sunset over Lake Champlain.

I was a little hesitant about bathrooms separate from rooms, but honestly it didn't bother me a bit once we got there and saw our bathroom was only 4 steps down the hallway and SO CUTE I wanted to spend more time in there!

You MUST stay here! It's the perfect place to enhance your Burlington visit.

Room Tip: We were in 903, which was small but with such interesting decor, I could have lounged all day.
2  Thank Agnes T
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I loved Made Inn Vermont. This is unlike any B&B I have ever stayed in. I loved the colors, the architecture, the decor, selection of art books, assortment of curious things to constantly find, the bedding, the breakfast, the staff and of course, the Innkeeper Linda. She is an absolute delight.
The wonderful music that is always playing surrounds you in comfort and peace because all of your artful censers come alive. There is also Cutey Kitty and Casey Boy who will add a great joy to your stay.
One highlight you don't want to miss is the Widow's Walk, both for morning coffee and sunset looking over Lake Champlain. Just an absolute delight. I will be back many times!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Susan D
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Made Inn VT is perfect! It is nicely located between the lake front and campus. The rooms are fabulous and so are the bathrooms, which are separate from the rooms but nonetheless awesome. I can't say enough about the decor and the style of this Inn. Linda has made it a wonderfully unique place to stay....and it rocks! The kitchen is wonderful as well and the breakfast is especially nice when the chef is there. Linda provides a number of wonderful and thoughtful gifts like chocolate and the like. To top it all, literally, there is a nice tower where you can sit and sip.....and see the whole town and lake. Loved it and would definitely recommend it and go back.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in 903 is great for one but the 904 where my colleague stayed was grand! the bathr...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Made Inn Vermont is a B&B that my boyfriend and I stumbled upon, but we were so happy we can't wait to return. Linda is the perfect hostess - decor + cleanliness are impeccable and her personality is so accommodating and inviting. Can't give this place a high enough recommendation.

1  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Made Inn Vermont was the perfect location for myself and my boyfriend to enjoy three nights in Burlington. Looking for something different than the overpriced Hilton or the flowered wallpaper of the average inn, we were both excited to stay somewhere with a bit more character. Linda and her establishment did not disappoint. The Inn is a great mix of architectural beauty and modern flair. We stayed in room 904 and fell in love with the luxurious bed, as well as the record player and fun selection of albums to play. The fridge was stocked, the robes were plush, and the room was anything but bland. The breakfast was delicious- made to order on the weekend. Freshly squeezed OJ, blueberry pancakes, maple sausage, and plenty of fresh fruit. The Widow's Walk on the top floor provided a perfect spot to enjoy a cup of coffee and lay out our plans for the day, all while looking out over the city and Lake Champlain.
The Inn really made the difference in our Burlington experience. We felt truly relaxed, comfortable, and cared for during our stay. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Burlington, and would highly recommend the Inn for pleasure or business travel.

1  Thank jmw207
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Made INN Vermont, an Urban-Chic Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!