“Cheap food for hungry folk”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #88 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: It is located at the Burlington Town Center
Description: It is located at the Burlington Town Center
Northeast England
“Cheap food for hungry folk”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Snacked here a couple of times. Coffee OK, right price but not very hot, food OK, right price but extra average. What can I say, you pays your money, you makes your choice, it's OK!

Visited September 2013

Brossard, Canada
“nice light supper”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Was planning to eat else where, but didn't want to wait so we ended up at Panera's, have been to other Panera's else where and have enjoyed the experience. Food was good, but workers noisy when dealing with the dirty dishes. Nice having free wi-fi
which was another reason we ended up at this restaurant.

London
“Good place for a quick Lunch”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Part of a change with a clean bright decor, Just the place to get a nice bowl of soup and bread of a slightly more substantial snack. Helpful and prompt service, with good quality food.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I normally love panera bread, I am a loyal customer and own a mypanera card. However my experience at the Burlington panera bread was not a good one. I went in around 3:30pm just to get a lemonade, there was a long line that was taking a long time to move. It took me about 15 minutes to finally make it to the register. I ordered my lemonade, and the guy at the register (who's name tag said he was a manager) told me I could pick up my lemonade at the barista counter. So I walk over to the barista counter but there was no one there. After about 5 minutes this same manager walks over and hands me my lemonade. In all it took me about 20 minutes or so just to get a lemonade. I was very disappointed in panera bread, as they have generally given me very good service in the past.

Visited September 2013
Killington, Vermont
“Always consistent (ly good)”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

You can't go wrong at panera and the church street, burlington location is no different. I tend to stick with the salads (especially the greek) and soups (especially the tomato), by my fiance gets their sandwiches (bacon turkey brava, sierra turkey, etc.) and is always happy. As adventurous as we like to be, sometimes it's nice to know exactly what you're going to get (and that you can get it quickly), and that it's going to be good.