“ridiculously cheap”

Dining options: Reservations
Lowell, Massachusetts
“ridiculously cheap”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We paid $8.99/person. Each person got a choice of drink, appetizer and main dish. The food was absolutely delicious. The waitress was nice. It's located right on Main Street. It's very good if you like this cuisine (much like Indian).

Visited July 2013

Belfast, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would get lunch here every day!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

As a non-native traveling to Burlington, I made the mistake of having dinner at a place I hadn't looked at the reviews for. Needless to say, it was awful. I was determined not to make the same mistake the next day for lunch. Perusing trip advisor, I saw the reviews for Sherpa Kitchen were pretty good and let me tell you... I was not disappointed! I would highly doubt you could find a better lunch deal anywhere in town. At 8.99 for your drink, an app, and an entree, they're practically giving it away! I had the chai, tikka masala, and croquettes. My significant other had the home-made lemonade, lamb, and an app we can't remember the name of. Neither one of us had anything but good things to say. The building was clean and tastefully decorated, but informal enough to make you feel comfortable. The service was very friendly and fairly prompt. Plates had nice presentation. But the sauces! Now there was one of the crowning glories of the place. Just spicy enough to make you feel adventurous without forcing you to surrender to heartburn halfway through your meal (though I should mention they will tailor the spice factor of their sauces according to your preferences). We did not consider the portions to be small at all. If you're in the area, I highly recommend having lunch at the Sherpa Kitchen!! I guess, for the price, what do you have to lose anyways?

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate there with the family in mid-July 2013. Each of us had a different entree and I can honestly say it's some of the best Eastern food ever. Definitely the best Vindaloo ever. All of us thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Service was great. I highly recommend it. Burlington has a ton of great restaurants but if you like Himilayan cuisine - you have to try this.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ESA001
albany ny
“Will try again....”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I got the shrimp curry ($14) this had 6 medium ship with the tails on (?) a small portion of rice and 1 piece of papadum. While the food was tasty it was a small portion, I thought the portions could be somewhat bigger. We will return but have to order an additional entree.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank AEboylston
North Bay, Canada
“Great value for tasty food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our lunch here included a delicious mango lassi, tasty lentil soup and one of the best lamb vindaloos I've ever had. All for $8.99! Decor is basic but tasteful. Service was friendly and efficient. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2013