“Snack at Battery Park”

Beansie's Bus
Ranked #80 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Established in 1944, Beansie's Bus has been serving quality food for nearly 70 years. Stationed in Battery Park with views overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adironack Mountains, Beansie's is the ideal place to grab lunch or dinner in Burlington, VT. Open from 10:30am till Dusk from late March through early October, stop by and try some of the world's best handcut French Fries and meet the courtesy staff.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Beansie's bus has be around for a long time. It had been 45 years since I was last there. Great place to get french fries topped with a little vinegar and intact that's exactly what I had - the taste brought me back to my days in college.

If you find yourself in Burlington Vt, stop by the bus in battery park and have a snack - you'll love it.

There are newer reviews for Beansie's Bus

Reviewed June 22, 2014

A summer MUST! the Michigan dog is to literally die for. The fresh cut fries are also really good. The staff is always nice and deserve some good tips for working in that hot bus! I love that it's in Battery Park so you can walk off some of that grease...

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Easter weekend we were up in Vermont and my husband says, "have we ever been to Beansie's Bus." Ummm, NO, what is that? Oh my goodness! Delicious is what it is! We stopped on over and I got a grilled cheese with fries. AMAZING! The best fries I've ever had and that grilled cheese was great! I can't believe they cook out of a bus. I also couldn't believe the crowd they attracted and the type of people in line. Beansie's is for every age and walk of life. It was so good! I will be back!

We went to take a selfie in front of the bus and one of the guys hopped out and offered to take the picture for us. So nice!

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

It is so delicious!If you are a tourist that is a reason to come back to Burlington!Try the signature French fries!GOOD LUCK!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Signature french fries will destroy your arteries while charming your palate. Chase 'em with a Michigan hot dog. Or two. Walk from somewhere, as parking is impossible.