“Nice place in Burlington !”
Review of Pizzeria Verita

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #2 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We are from Drummondville Quebec and we were on a day trip in Burlington. Also celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary.
We did some research and we found this restaurant on this site. With all the good reviews we decided to try it out!

After a few hours of visiting including Church st, and the Marina we worked up an appetite. We headed out to the restaurant which we reserved through the website. Not taking any chances that the place might be overbooked!

We ordered Antipasti with 5 choises: Fior di Latte, Rapini, Prosciutto di Parma, Baked Goat Cheese, Premium Genoa Salami.
Two pizzas: one Diavola and one Magherita.
And 1 carafe of red house wine a Piedirossa. And it was very good.

The home made Mozzarella is tasty and very mild, it melts in your mouth. The goat cheese was my favorite with a hint of lemon! My wife loved the Fior di latte and Prosciutto.

As for my appreciation for pizza, it's not exactly what expected but still, very tasty and fresh.

My wife was amazed with all the food that we had there.

I highly recommend this restaurant!!

We ate really well, a good atmosphere, very competent staff. We left with a huge smile and we didn't break the bank for $93.00 including tax and tip!!

And we couldn't resist bringing back home a pound of home made cheese and a jar of tomato sauce! :)

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Hi Denys, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed your experienced with us!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We tried this place based upon its favorable reviews. The pizza was good, but the restaurant was extraordinarily loud. All of its patrons appeared to be enjoying themselves, but we found the din quite unpleasant. Our server was aloof and preoccupied. Maybe the noise distracted her too.

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Hello, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your pizza, but I am sorry that the dining experience was not fully up to your expectations. We appreciate your comments and will definitely take them into consideration. Thank you for dining with us!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I shared a salad and a pizza that had Brussels sprouts. I had a delicious drink and my wife had a small carafe of white wine. Good service and good food!

Thanks for your business and for taking the time to write a nice review. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really enjoyed the selection of pizza and wines at Verita. Crust is thin and very moist with some crunch to it. The topping are interesting and a bit different from the competitors nearby. The salad and antipasti selections are also very good, although my Caesar Salad was somewhat bland. I found the service to be efficient and very friendly as well.

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thanks for dining with us and for taking the time to post a review! We really appreciate it. Hope to see you again next time you're in Burlington!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great restaurant in Burlington: the ambiance and the decor were great.
The pizza was delicious; the wine list contains only italian wine; which I thought was pretty cool, based on the fact that this is an italian restaurant!
Great value for the price!

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. Please stop in again next time you're in Burlington!