“Great taste from solid menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzeria Verita

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
South Burlington, Vermont
“Great taste from solid menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here is great. Authentic flavors. Really well made. Crustmay be thicker than true Neopolitan pizza but it really good. Cocktails are expensive but are creative and impressive. Fun date.

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Hi Steve, thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon!

Burlington, Vermont
“Good pizza, some tasty choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had one of the specials, a full belly clam pizza. It was very good, though pricy for what it was. Shared an arugula salad which was very very tasty. Service was good. Very loud the night we were there. There was a large party and there kept being these major outbursts. I could not tell if it is always this noisy or if it was just the large group. FYI - 2 pizzas, 2 beers, one salad and it was around $60 so you decide whether it is pricy or not :)

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for dining with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the pizza and salad.
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Loved the pizza and salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have been wanting to try Pizzeria Verita for a while now, finally got back to Burlington for a couple of nights and had the opportunity, it was fantastic. We had the Rocket salad, so tasty, but I'm partial to arugula. Big enough for us to share and enjoy with our pizza. The pizza reminded us of the Pepe pizza in New Haven, it was delicious, wish we had one closer to us in Massachusetts.

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to see you again soon. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review!
“Amazing authentic pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Pizzeria Verita for my birthday dinner. I am usually pretty wary about going to Italian places because my father is from Italy and I can get the best Italian food made right at home. However, the food here was to die for. The service was great I think our waiters name was Matt,he was attentive and knowledgeable. We had antipasti of mozzarella (some of the best I have had since Italy this past year), prosciutto, artichoke, olives and caramelized onions which was amazing. Then we each had a pizza that reminded me of what I go in Rome. The sauce was perfect, tomato-y and nothing else (the way its suppose to be) , the toppings were great and well flavored. And to top it all off its was reasonably priced we got a bottle of wine, an antipasti and two pizzas and were pleasantly surprised by the bill. I really can't say enough good things about this place. I called my father and told him next time he is up I am taking him there. Thanks for a great experience!

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
“Yeah! A tasty gluten-free pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am always on the look out for a good pizza restaurant that also has gluten-free pizza so both my husband and I can satisfy our cravings for pizza. Pizzeria Verita made both of us extremely happy. The gluten-free pizza can either be baked in their wood burning oven or their specified gluten-free oven, depending on the severity of one's sensitivity. We went the wood burning route and loved the Margarita pizza. We also share an amazing pear and arugula salad that had a wonderful lemon based dressing that added an incredible taste to the greens. We will be returning to Pizzeria Verita.

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We always appreciate feedback about our food and we're very glad to hear the gluten-free pizza was a hit! Thank you for dining with us and for taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again soon!