“Amazing!”

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #2 of 241 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The service is amazing, and so is the food. The staff always make you feel welcome, and make it their goal to make your experience a great one. I would 100% recommend this place!

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hi Michaela, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you for the kind words. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great thin crust wood-fired pizza. Had the brussel sprout, fig and gorgonzola (was sweeter than expected), and margherita pizzas. Fresh, quality ingredients on a thin crust. The best was having the nutella pizza for desert! Wow! Great way to end dinner.

Thank you so much for dining with us and for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it. I am happy to hear the Nutella pizza was a hit :)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We drove 3.5 hrs each way yesterday on a day trip to try out this restaurant for the very 1st time and it blew away our high expectations. The pizza selection was incredible, especially for my "foodie" wife who opted for the Fig & Gorgonzola pizza. I tried their most popular Mais pizza and we both were in dining heaven. The lightness of the crust and the authentic ingredients used from Italy make this a destination worth traveling for!

Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hi Jay, thank you so much for making the trip to dine with us! I am very happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your meals. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Dear Verita,

Will you be my valentine? The last time I wrote, our relationship was on the way out. I appreciate all the diligent efforts and renewed attention to the details on your behalf, that captured my heart in the beginning when our romance was new. I've been consistently pursuing you with great hopes that you would come around...and you have. Our past few trysts have been a great joy in my life! The pheromones have dissipated & my love for you grows. Will you be my valentine?

Love,
Farmer chef

Leslie W, Manager at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Farmer Chef,
Of course! How could we resist with a sweet and creative review like that? :)

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Many pizza joints in Burlington. To date, this was the best pizza we've had. Their thin crust pizza was excellent. Will be back on our next visit.

Leslie W, Manager at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Hi Jeffrey, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We are always happy to hear that new customers enjoy their dining experience with us. We look forward to seeing you next time! Thank you again for the kind words. We appreciate it!