“Excellent Italian-style pizza in the heart of Burlington”
Review of Pizzeria Verita

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #2 of 241 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

As an italian who is always on the lookout for authentic Italian-style pizza, I had to try this place after reading the reviews.
If you have not tried it before, pizza in Italy is made in wood-fired ovens, as was the pizza at Verita.
Pizza crust was thin and crispy, as it should be. Fresh mozzarella is used, which was really amazing.Started off with an apetizer combo of italian meats and fresh mozzarella and olives.
Ended it all with Nutella pizza that was to die for!
All in all, no complaints. I would suggest making a reservation if going on a weekend.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lively atmosphere. Creative thin-crust, wood oven pizza. I've tried some pizzas that I've never imagine (e.g., corn and prosciutto; clam, garlic and EVO) and they've been delicious. It's usually crowded so call ahead.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Amazing food, creative menu, fun and energetic atmosphere. Pizziolo Patrick is incredible, great energy and appropriately interactive with guests; entertaining to watch as well! Would not change a thing, so glad a restaurant like this one found its way into Burlington and it is definitely my go-to recommendation spot when asked "where's a good place to eat?" Even my 2 year old son loves this place and he's a tough one to please ;)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I first heard of this place I thought, "why would anyone want to open a pizza place down the street from Flatbread?" After visiting, now I get it.
First of all, not taking reservations has seriously hampered my ability to bring people to Flatbread on more than one occasion. Verita will take your reservation. Flatbread does some cool new-age pizza. Verita seems to be more interested in the tried-and-true italian style, with a few local twists. The pizza I had was great, the crust may have been the best part. I later realized that I had attended a class party at the owners house a few years back and must've been a guinea pig for his dough experiments. I think he nailed it. Great place, highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Took my wife and kids here last night and we were blown away. For being open only for 6 months congrats to the owners for their attention to detail. This by far the best pizza I have ever had, it's not even close. I wish Ottawa had a place like this one! Worth every cent.