“A unique culinary delight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Verita

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
New York, NY
“A unique culinary delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Verita is a terrific addition to the Burlington culinary scene. With creative pizzas and salads and super fresh ingredients, you can't go wrong. The prices Re are very fair, and the ambience upbeat, energetic, and just plane fun. Great for a quick bite alone, a date, gathering of family or friends.

Andros
“Fun evening with delicious pizza, antipasto & drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful time at Pizzeria Verita. The atmosphere is fun and the food & drinks were delicious. We enjoyed the antipasto and Pizzarao with caramelized onions. fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & some sopressata (added). The service was great - we'll definitely return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank AndrosBeachClub
New England USA
“Delicious and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our table of eight shared five different salads and six different pizzas, plus one dessert pizza. I myself sampled all but two of the pizzas (one had meat, which I don't eat, and the other was gluten-free and our companion who follows that diet ate that pizza). The food arrived quickly, and everything was excellent. My favorite salad was the rocket, and my second favorite was the salad with beans. Of the pizzas, I particularly liked the Regina Margherita and the Fig & Gorgonzola. We shared a Nutella pizza for dessert and it was divine. This was a dinner with colleagues but I would definitely return with my own family on my own dime. The restaurant was busy but it was not loud.

• Visited August 2012
Little Torch Key, Florida
“Creative pizza with less than adequate service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

The pizza choices were extensive and creative and were not your normal topping pizzas. Unfortunately our waitress was less than adequate, with an attitude, and little training. It made our dinner less than enjoyable.

Visited August 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Another Pizza Restaurant in Burlington? Really....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

The place was hopping on a Friday night and the atmosphere is chic and appealing. The cocktails were just so so....limited shelf items....really - no Tanqueray gin? My wife's cocktail was a bit on the small size.
The pizza was just so, so.....not my favorite version....I understand the authentic recipe but it could have been cooked a little more. They also need to provide more options for toppings other than veggies.
The mark-up on the wine selection was ridiculous.
I think I will pass on this place the next time I am looking for pizza downtown.

• Visited July 2012