“AMAZING! Great store and treats.”

Lake Champlain Chocolates
Ranked #3 of 24 Shopping in Burlington
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lake Champlain Chocolates Factory Store & Cafe offers chocolates and confections including handmade truffles, caramels, clusters, our famous Five Star Bars, gift assortments and gourmet hot chocolate. The cafe serves lattes, ice creams, gourmet coffee and teas, hot chocolate with homemade whipped cream or marshmallows,and lots of factory seconds! The through-the-window factory tour takes place Monday-Friday on the house from 11am -2pm. Learn the history of Lake Champlain Chocolates, where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is made and enjoy lots of samples!
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Awesome to see a big barrel with fudge being mixed and made; best caramel as well as peanut butter chocolates I ever had!!

1  Thank Matoula K
"pine street"
in 11 reviews
"five star"

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's worth a visit if you are a chocoholic they have a nice cafe to buy some Authentic Green Mountain Coffee.
Tip try visiting the Cabot Factory store on Rt 100 between Stowe and Waterbury they have a drinking chocolate called Silly Cows.Makes great gifts.

1  Thank Around-the-Globe17
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stopped by the factory store on our way south for the day. We didn't line up with their factory tours (on the hour, I think), but we enjoyed looking around their shop. There was a free sample of a chocolate and there's a coffee/hot chocolate/ice cream bar where a girl was super nice and just let me sample the decadent chocolate ice cream. It was fantastic, but rich! I didn't need a whole scoop-and the girl totally understood, which was really nice. We could have spent a fortune there...but we decided to stick with a hand-put-together mixed bag of discounted chocolates. So far, each one has been absolutely delicious! And when I saw the organic cocoa powder canisters, I thought "Don't I have this??"--yes, they sell them in Whole Foods! So nice not to have to travel to VT to buy this delicious chocolate!

1  Thank EJTravel5
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I took a road trip through Vermont and Burlington was our last stop. Although there was a store on Church Street and closer to our hotel, we walked to the factory store. Staff was friendly and it was fun learning about the history of the store. Staff gave samples of chocolate and it is GOOD!

1  Thank 4linu