“Ideal location!”

Sunset House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burlington
Sunset House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 11 Burlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 19, 2010

You could not ask for a better location in Burlington. We parked the car Friday night and did not touch it again until we left on Sunday. You can walk to everything. The shared bathrooms were never a problem, and the continental breakfast was just fine. We didn't have to schedule our breakfast time! Our hosts were a lovely, personable, couple whom we enjoyed having coffe with before we left. I would go back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank rhenrik1

Reviewed July 12, 2010

As President & CEO of a small company, I have to travel extensively throughout the U.S. As a tourist, I have been fortunate enough to have visited over 60 countries throughout the world. So, I have had my share of experiences. I have been staying at Sunset House, an intimate family run Bed & Breakfast on Main Street, for over 10 years. And, I keep coming back!

The location is superb with onsite parking, providing an easy 5 minute walk to the waterfront as well as to Church Street. The rooms are clean, comfortable and affordable. Nancy and Paul are wonderful, helpful hosts.

I love going back to Burlington, VT time after time. Staying at Sunset House makes those visits both enjoyable and memorable. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jrmcs1234
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Our nephew found this B&B for us a few blocks from his apartment. Boy, what a lucky find! From the moment we walked in we felt welcome and at home. Nancy and Paul couldn't have been nicer. Our room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was self serve in a sweet kitchen area. The common room was a nice place to hang out. We spent three nights here and will certainly return!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2010

A very nice B&B. Located in the heart of Burlington and right near the waterfront. Definitely worth the money. I would much rather support this quaint family run B&B than stay at the Sheraton for double the price. I would reccomend this place to anyone coming to Burlington.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2010

This Bed and Breakfast, located on Main St in Burlington has great hospitality and warming hosts. I used to make frequent trips to Vermont and found this B&B very welcoming. I disagree with many of the negative comments. The owners are very personable and make you feel at home. I would recommend this B&B to people looking for an inviting experience in Burlington, VT. When staying at a bed and breakfast I want to feel at home, I appreciate the warm decor and the friendly owners. Many people today are used to hotel accomodations, but in all honesty, for me, it's the welcoming hospitality that makes the difference. You aren't just another paying customer at the Sunset House, you're treated like family here...and that's the best kind of service you can get away from home.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

nice location and nice place, but very very over-priced. buffet breakfast was of very poor quality.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank mbp04jma
Reviewed October 11, 2009

This was the first time I stayed in a B&B. I didn't realize I would have to share a bath and that the breakfast would be cold cereal. The location was great and the bed was comfortable but it definitely wasn't worth $139/night.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank DMH50
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hotel Burlington & Conference Center
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Sunset House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!