“Visit Ben & Jerry's in Vermont”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Location is convenient on Church Street. Inside sitting area and an area outside which was perfect on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Expensive but delicious ice cream.

Staff is very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Ben & Jerrys is a favorite after Flynn stop for me and my sweetie. The scoopers are always friendly and move a long line quickly. I do wish the place could be kept a bit cleaner with tables wiped a bit more, but business is so brisk late night that I can't really blame them for not keeping up with it.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

While visiting U Vermont, my family first drove the half hour to visit the factory, and had so much fun that we returned to this location the next day before leaving town. The store is brightly decorated and lots of fun, and my daughters had fun taking pictures on the huge cow inside.

The staff is really friendly and it's obvious that they like working here. We all loved our choices, but my husband's was made with the wrong ice cream. As he was discovering this, the kid behind the counter realized his mistake and called us over. He quickly replaced the order with the correct one and was apologetic, but we were happy just to spend another minute in the store.

The waffle bowls were awesome! They made them to order, so they were fresh and warm. Everything in the restaurant was very clean, and they offered a water fountain and cups to anyone interested in cutting the sweetness (nah!). Great fun!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Short and amusing factory tour topped off by a generous sample of the flavour of the day (followed further by an even more generous scoop at the ice cream stand). Worth the drive, but can be crowded.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream, but I also love the fact that it originates from Vermont! The atmosphere is great- they recycle tops of pints to add to the funky, hippie decor. It's a great place to go with friends and family, and the staff is really friendly. They let you sample flavors to help you decide.