“Fun, time out place, great variety of teas.”
Review of Dobra Tea Room

Dobra Tea Room
Cuisines: Asian
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun, time out place, great variety of teas.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Do you need a time out from your day? This is the place for you. Snacks, teas, charming middle-eastern atmosphere, decent pricing. Easy to access, no time limit on enjoying yourself or even having serious conversations.

• Visited October 2012

Waterbury, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So great”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped by with a friend who has talked about this place several times, I can definitely see why he's so into it! I had a chilled black bubble tea, and it was literally the best bubble tea I've ever had, plenty of bubbles, not too milky, the tea was perfectly brewed and steeped. They obviously know their stuff when it comes to tea. I sampled my friends tea as well, i can't remember the name of it but it was green, minty, and another flavor we couldn't quite pinpoint but absolutely delicious.They had plenty of spaces to sit indoors, but we sat outside, it's near a corner on Church street that's great for people watching. This is my new favorite place in Burlington, without a doubt.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mandy b
Kearny, NJ
“A relaxing atmosphere with some top-notch music.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was fortunate to attend the Dobra Tea Room when there was a concert by Anwar of Syria and some of his fellow musicians. This greatly enhanced the already relaxed atmosphere. I love the tradition where you summon the waiter or waitress using a bell which can be found on each table. The decorations and layout create a mood of calm and reflection. The variety of teas is amazing, with some unusual ones from all over the world. The Middle Eastern food choices are top notch at reasonable prices. The friendly atmosphere also encourages getting to know some of the fellow diners.

• Visited June 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“A quiet oasis in an otherwise bustling city”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We came here at the end of a day of shopping on Church St. We sat in the back on pillows, which was fun and relaxing after walking so much. I had an iced chai which was tasty. There were some very interesting teas available but because it was so hot out I knew that iced was the only way to go. Although I went with a family that included two young children, I'd recommend that kids be a little older before coming with their parents.

• Visited July 2013
South Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Very charming tea house”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is an exceptional little oasis of tranquility. It has an extensive tea menu that is guaranteed to please every palate. We look forward to having a relaxing visit there with friends from time to time. It is designed to be a laid back peaceful retreat, so don't expect fast service.

• Visited May 2013