“Escape from the streets of Burlington”
Review of Dobra Tea Room

Dobra Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington, Vermont
“Escape from the streets of Burlington”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been coming to Dobra for 6 or 7 years now and have seen it change ownership a couple of times. This is truly a gem in Burlington and I am so glad to see it still operating and, it seems, doing well. Dobra has expanded its food and snacks and has also added more chilled drinks, which makes it a no brainer for a summer chill down. In fact, I'm using their free wi-fi to write this review...another reason that I love stopping in here when I feel like going somewhere that isn't my home or office to do work.

Visited July 2012

Capital Region, New York
“Transported”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is not a tea room - this is a tea experience. We have never been to a place where tea was presented with blessings - literal blessings. If you need to decompress and be still, this is the place to do it.

Visited May 2012
Cortland, New York
“Great tea, relaxing atmosphere - reminds me of coffeeshops in Turkey”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I love this place. I've only been here once, but I can't believe we just discovered it. The tea is fabulous, the snacks are great, the atmosphere is so peaceful. This is a place to recharge your batteries. The service is great, the people working there being very friendly. They use a nice system of ringing a bell if you need anything which is quite funny.

• Visited February 2012
Vermont
“A haven of peace and tranquility to enjoy tea”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We have visited the Dobra Tea Room in Burlington several times. It has a marvelous selection of teas from all over Asia, and baked goods to go with it. The menu is a bible of information and the decor is relaxing and cozy. It is fun to try the different types of tea, and even if you choose one that you might drink at home, I can guarantee that it will taste even better than yours! This is because they keep their inventory fresh and at its best moment for use; the Kashmiri chai is wonderful, and my husband loves the Vietnamese teas. If you are shopping in Burlington, stop in for a breather and feel the tension evaporate as you relax in the calming atmosphere...ahhhh....

• Visited August 2011