“Bread is too dense. I could make bread like this.”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #50 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed October 17, 2013

There are lovely slices of free samples when you visit. I wish for lighter loaves. I do love the challah bread because it is so dense, even though that is not the way it is supposed to be.

There are newer reviews for Great Harvest Bread Company

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I work down the road and frequent here for lunch. It's always delicious and love the slice samples while I wait. Favorites include the chicken salad sandwich and simple grilled cheese. Only complaint is the extra charge for tomatoes and cukes on my chicken salad sandwich. Other than that, great place all around!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Walked in at 3.10 when lunch was finished but the girl happily made us some sandwiches which we really appreciated. Bread was just perfect and the cakes delicious. Too much to choose from though ( what a huge dilemmma!)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Everytim we are in Burlington, we stop here for our bread sample and purchases. All breads are great. Very hearty. Sometimes our sample feels like a meal. Nice selection as well.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a franchise offering a great selection of breads and rolls and not many lunch selections. With your lunch selection you can choose from whatever offerings of their breads for that day.in he winter they have some soup offerings as well.