“Great little bakery with yummy breads!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #3 of 11 Bakeries in Burlington
Reviewed January 1, 2013

They are always making something and everything I've had is delicious. Whenever I travel to Burlington, I stop here. It's a great stop for a free breakfast ^^. They always have sample loaves of their breads and they give you a full nice thick slice and there is always a jar of fresh butter you can slab on. The cinnamon bread is heaven. They have seasonal breads as well, and if you ever see the pumpkin swirl....get it. I always end up buying a couple loaves and the pastries and cookies are great too.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Found on trip advisor and being a bread lover figured had to try,The cheese bread and cinnamon breads are to die for.Just plain or toasted with a good preserve the cinnamon bread is amazing.. the cheese bread plain or slightly heated for 10 or 15 seconds in a microwave is just as good. Well worth the stop and couldn't disagree with the reviews from other trip advisor members

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My girlfriend and I loved our sandwiches- green goddess and the hummus & veggies. Both were very tasty and filling and cost around $6.50. Free bread slices is always nice and we love their cheesy garlic sticks ($1.25 ea.) so much! And their cinnamon swirl bread is to die for! Can't wait to go again! Difficult to rate this place compared with a sit-down full menu restaurant but it's definitely a place I'll return to which, in the end, is all that matters.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love the service, the selections of breads and rolls, samples are nice and prices are reasonable. I loved this chain in NJ and was happy to see a store here when I moved to VT.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband loves the cinnamon bread. Everything is always fresh.