“Beautiful Breads”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #3 of 11 Bakeries in Burlington
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Every bread we tried was absolutely delicious. We took home some of course! will definately be coming back on a regular basis!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

My wife asked me to take her here after reading the reviews On trip advisor and thete not too many nice bakeries in our area. We were pleasantly surprised and I am so thankful! We tried a piece of any kind of bread we wanted to and they werr all completely delicious. We went home with 2 loaves, one almond babka and a cinnamon swirl which we have been enjoying immensely! My wife assures me now she will be sending me at least once a week for a loaf. Very, very delicious breads! Cant wait to go back for lunch and try their soups and salads because it was shut down for dinner time. They had soup but only serve salads at lunchtime.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

This bakery/restaurant is one of the friendliest places in Burlington. The space is bright and cheerful with places to sit inside or out. As soon as you walk in, you're offered a slice of your choice of warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven bread. Their breads and rolls are absolutely delicious. I've also had their grilled/panini cheese and curried chicken salad, which were fantastic. It's become our "go-to" place for a quick breakfast, tea break, or lunch. A great place to go with your kids, but quiet enough to hang out by yourself with a book.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

This place is awesome. The staff is so friendly and they love to handout free samples of all the breads. They take the time to explain the different breads as well. And the pepperoni roles are unbelievable!!!!!!

A must stop in Burlington!

Reviewed August 1, 2011

My friend and I often meet here for lunch, but it is the kind of place you can go solo to eat and not feel completely awkward. Relaxed atmosphere with the smell of baking bread, good music always playing, and a friendly staff. They offer up a free slice of bread of your choice ( I always am indulgent and get the cinnamon raisin) and they even carry homemade granola and doggie treats. I like their turkey, apple, cheese sandwich, but even their grilled cheese on honey oat is delicious in the middle of winter.

1  Thank Trvlbug49