“An Exceptional Burger Joint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sky Burger - CLOSED

Sky Burger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Around the corner from the Flynn Theater.
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“An Exceptional Burger Joint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Yes, you will find fat & grease at Sky Burger. If you aren't expecting any, don't go to a place with the word BURGER in it. We went with 20+ people Thursday evening. We had called to make a reservation, but as you know, sometimes that doesn't make a difference. Not the case here. Perry, our waitress, had our table set and ready. She never missed a beat the entire night. Served the kids first, kept the grown ups happy and never thirsty. We have traveled in a large group many times and this girl was by far the best. The other staff was great as well. We received friendly hellos from everyone we encountered. The food was raved about by all. Milkshakes were huge and delicious. Burgers were tasty and ample. There were TONS of varieties and turkey and veggie choices as well. I loved my fried green beans that I chose instead of french fries. Even better, I am very picky about wine....the by the glass selection was fairly good...for a burger joint. :)

• Visited February 2013

Topsham, Maine
“Good burgers but greasy fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My son and I just had dinner at Sky Burger and the burgers were excellent and freshly made on site. We had the house waffle fries with a selection of house made sauces. The sauces were tasty but the fries were a little greasy. I had the unsweetened ice tea which was made from a mix.

• Visited February 2013
Vermont
“EXCELLENT!!!! Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the food, service and drinks. The owners are hands on. Sky is in the kitchen and Mariska is hosting, serving and making sure you are well taken care of. Enjoy the bar area if you just want a few drinks with friends. They make a great margarita! It is a wonderful meal for a family! Don't miss out on the milkshakes!!!!!! The burgers are uniquely designed! They are fresh, taste amazing and made to order. The mama burger with fries and a small milkshake is more then I can eat. Although the leftovers are just as good the next day. If you plan to dine during the main dinner times then you may have to wait but I suggest waiting, it's worth it. If you don't want to wait arrive earlier. Our children are always asking us to bring them back.

• Visited March 2012
montreal
“Mmm Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Sky burger was good. The decor of the restaurant is rather plain, but the service was very good.Friendly.One bad thing was they keep the outside door open, but we still freeze inside. Keep in mind a family of 3,with all the bells and whistles was $76.00

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank igram42
Saint Albans, Vermont
“burgers galore!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went here because I'm a burger lover and read all the positive reviews here. I have to say that I thought my burger was very good but I'm not sure I'll eat here again. I got the baby burger that was just as I expected; small and it was very small like a slider. The price with a slice of cheese was $8.00 which I think is a lot for a slider. The burger was very juicy (greasy?) And I ended up having to eat it with a knife and fork. The sauces (condiments) that they make there were the best part of the meal. I had the roasted garlic Mayo and my daughter had a chipotle sauce that were really good. They give you the sauce on the side to top your burger with and it was so good that I dunked my fries in the extra sauce. All in all decent burger's but a bit expensive.

• Visited October 2012