“Great meal after a tour of UVM”

Vermont Pub and Brewery
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
Burlington Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Burlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Burlington, Vermont drinking establishment.
Boston, Massachusetts
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Great meal after a tour of UVM”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My son and I stopped in this pub after touring UVM and walking along the Church Street Marketplace to eat a late lunch. I got the chili for starters followed by the portobello bird's nest. My son got the seafood chowder to start and the Angus Brewburger. Food was tasty and offered some fun selections that you won't find in a chain eatery-- Prices were great - overall we felt the food was a very good value and the atmosphere with the brewing tanks etc made for a fun experience.

We wanted to visit a maple sugaring farm before leaving Vermont. Our waitress was very helpful, going out of her way to look up several nearby choices on her phone and writing down the addresses for us.

Helpful waitstaff, tasty food, great price and interesting decor - recommend a visit.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MAbelini

Scotts Valley
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Vermont's oldest craft brewery”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a oasis in downtown Burlington. They had a nice selection of house-made beer on draught. There IPA was a bit malty for my taste (I prefer the West Coast IPAs) but their "Spuyten Duyvil" spitting devil Flemish style sour red ale tasted of cherries and earthiness--not "barnyard" flavors was delicious.
To go with the beer I had a Caesar salad and clam strips $12. Very nice place for lunch.

Visited October 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere, good pub food, good value.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

On a recent overnight stay in Burlington, VT., we stopped in to the Vermont Pub and Brewery for a quick dinner before a show at the Flynn theatre. Upon arrival, we're were seated right away by the hostess in the busy dining area. Large screen TVs, nice pub feel with noise level at a good balance.
T Sirloin steaks were nicely cooked (MR) with prompt attentive service by our waitress... great tasting Margaritas!

Great overall experience with good valued food and drinks!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lechoix
Saratoga Springs, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Needs work”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Beer flat... don't order the fried oysters " Frozen" really?!?! If you can't do better than frozen take it off the menu.. ... The menu needs work overall.. so my recommendation don't bother with this one at all!

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

All the food was great. All the beer was great. Tons to choose from. Waitress was awesome. We were there on a weeknight so there was no wait at the door and the place wasn't packed but it was still busy. Good atmosphere. Prices were good. I'd go back any time I'm in the area.

Visited July 2013