Hilton Burlington
Hotel Vermont(Burlington)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
1,716 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefire pitfront desk staffper dayfew blocksfitness centerking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014

After staying in different hotels over the last few weeks, this Hilton did not stand out. The place just seems cold and old to me. It has no charm or warmth. The service at the front was very good and the breakfast was good but my room was no better then a Hampton inn. I was in my room and trying to go to sleep but the odd part is I can see into the next room because there is light shining underneath my door...I don't like this thin barrier between the two rooms and having to put a towel under my door. After traveling so much and working out at different facilities this Hilton had the worse gym we have seen...there were actually a couple of people that walked into the gym area, shock their heads and walked out..it's small, dirty and has very little equipment. Once again a Hampton inn or low end hotel has better..was rather surprised how weak the gym area was and dirty.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly enjoy hearing all the positive feedback that our guest share. We also take this feedback constructively and use it to always improve in what we do.

Jeff Webb General Manager

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We just spent the weekend at Hilton Burlington. We loved the central location. Got a lake view room which had a beautiful view of Lake Champlain. Watching the sunset from the room was spectacular. Would highly recommend the upgrade to a lake view room. The front desk staff was very pleasant and efficient and took care of all our needs. I would return back to this property for sure.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a lake view room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank senshipra
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review of the Hilton Burlington. We have a great team and location that makes this hotel the best place to stay and see Burlington.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I cannot say how wonderful the staff at the Hilton was last weekend when I celebrated my 60th birthday. A speical thank you to the wonderful Taya. She went out of her way to ensure everything was perfect. Also, a big Thank you to Valerie and Eddie who treated us special. We booked the presidential suite on the 7th floor. Plenty of space for all with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain. The renovations look great. I cannot wait for the patio to open. Thanks to all who made this a memorable event.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the lake are beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday at the Hilton Burlington. We hope to have you back for many more.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Wonderful and friendly staff on a property with gorgeous views in a city that is restaurant heaven. So many dining options all within a short pleasant walk of the hotel. I always look forward to my stay in Burlington when I can stay at the Hilton with the best views of both the lake and the mountains.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington. We are proud to offer the best service and location that Burlington has to offer. I hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The location close to downtown Burlington is great. We had a clean room (with a view of the parking garage), pleasant staff, nice towels etc., but cold showers and kind of loud. I would stay there again for sure, but would have liked a better rate for the room. It seemed expensive for such a basic room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Tracey J
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington. We really enjoy getting this positive feedback. I understand that we did have a boiler issues and I am sorry for the lack of hot water. I am pleased to report that we were able to fix this quickly.