“Pay for your internet connection”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I think that paying for internet connection in the room is downright a rip off. It's a very low cost of $2.95/hour but just the fact you have to pay for something other hotels are provided for free =(included in the room fee) makes your hotel look cheap and that you nickel and diming your quest. Not a positive thing for your brand name.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. On your next visit let me get you signed up on our loyalty program as this includes internet access as well as other wonderful upgrades and benefits.

Jeff Webb

Write a ReviewReviews (1,650)

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel and was first shocked to find that High Speed Wireless Internet is not included with the room (in room). The data ports advertised on their web page do not work because the hotel is under renovations. I was given a code for the wireless access and once connected, it was useless to me. The speed I tested at was less than half a meg. So, if you want to work from your room, do not stay here.

With that said, the room was clean and quiet, so if you simply need a place to sleep, you could stay here.

Parking cost $10 in the city garage and is connected to the hotel by a covered walkway.

Since I only paid $50 on Priceline for this $150 room, I was not too upset about the Internet access.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will share your food back with my team as we always strive to improve.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Be aware when we visited this hotel, there was a renovation which was being done.. and no sign of renovation on the hilton website.. Now as far as customer service is concerned, The front office supervisor was just outstanding, he always had a helping ear, eager to help out and find interesting things for us to do in this area. Kudos to Tyler to go to the extra mile each time. Now, as far as amenities, seems to be a like a holiday inn. The *lift* was like it dated 30 years embossed and cracked tiles... And the decor too, seems to be stuck in 1975s

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are nearly finished with our upgrades and I look forward to having you back as my guest to see our new hotel.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel rooms were dated and the lobby and restaurant are being renovated. The staff was very nice. Location is great with nice views. Pool was cooler than expected but large. Stayed here with family in a room w view. It was a bit small/ layout not great. Better for a couple or business traveler.

• Stayed: December 2013
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are moving quickly through our refresh and are almost finished. I look forward to havening you back as my guest.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The lake views are beautiful, but with Hotel under construction, due to upgrading, there were bound to be some problems. I wish I had been notified when making my reservation. Would suggest you choose another hotel for a stay in Burlington until work is finished. Dining options limited at this time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this nice review. We look forward to showing you our new hotel.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

During the Christmas season I had the privilege of staying at this beautifully decorated hotel which is located near the center of town, on the banks of Lake Champlain overlooking the lake and a picturesque park.
The service and helpfulness of the staff I encountered in every area of the hotel along with the view from my lovely, quiet room, made the stay truly memorable.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a view room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of the Hilton Burlington. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding guest service and we appreciate this positive feedback.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is under renovation. Many inconvenient things, but hotel staff did not work on it to make my stay easy without any issues. The reception did the minimum requirements. They didn't explain much how the hotel function under the renovation which make it more difficult for me to figure it out where to find the left, my room and other facilities.
The quality of furniture and all other amenities are within higher Hilton standards.
I stayed at 7th floor facing the Lakeview. . Nice but not so spectacular, however this is the best view you could have at this hotel.
Bathroom is small and need renovation.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to our new remodeled hotel and appreciate your suggestions on how we can better orientate our guest as we finish this project. I hope to have you back as my guest soon.

General Manger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!