“Lakefront in the heart of Burlington”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is my second stay in a Hilton in the last month and both stays have had the two aspects I admire most in a lodging; comfort and guest-friendly. I was staying over for a conference being held in the Hilton and the facilities was excellent and easily accessible. The room was warm, spacious, an incredible bed, a serious wide-screen TV, loads of soft, fluffy bath towels, and no sounds coming in from the hall, other rooms, or the street. When I asked the staff how to get to the parking garage, they took me. When I asked where the stairwell was, they took me there. There was nothing they attended to without a pleasant smile. Room rates for the conference made the whole weekend affordable. Oh, and did I forget one side of the hotel overlooks Lake Champlain? The other side faced Burlington over the garage, but it made up for it when the golden morning sun streamed into my room at 7am ten minutes before the alarm clock would have rudely woken me.

Room Tip: Given the choice, I'd rather look out over Lake Champlain and into the Adirondacks from the 5th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for writing this great review of the Hilton Burlington. The view of the lake is a great part of the Burlington experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is the 5th stay, will be back. Ask for the lake view and you will not be disappointed. Love the over sized jacuzzi. Don't miss the breakfast buffet. Fireplace in lobby is a nice touch in colder months. Convenienctly located just minutes from Church street and the lake. Perfect for business or leisure travel. It is the only hotel we even consider when traveling to VT.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to be the best andwe look forward to showing you our improvements under way.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I liked the check-in experience with Caitlin, who said the hotel will eventually have free guest Internet (it currently offers it only to Gold & Diamond Hhonors members). Missy in banquets was responsive when I needed a couple of things in my meeting room. The parking is $10 a night (which is reasonable) and the views of Lake Champlain are lovely. Most of the meeting rooms are on the same level as the parking bridge. My only complaint is that I ordered a continental buffet and was charged about $15 for a yogurt, muffin, and a piece of fruit. I asked if I had been charged correctly and was told that I had been. I can't imagine how expensive the hot buffet must be.

Room Tip: Walk down the street to Starbucks to save yourself $10 or so on breakfast. There's a nice select...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to sharing this with our team.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The lakeview rooms are absolutely breathtaking and the desk staff was very courteous. The room service charge is excessive and the food was minimally impressive. Very disappointed in the fitness center. Railings and overhangs were covered with dust as well as lighting. Wifi service is horrible. My biggest concern was returning to my room and my room door being open of which I immediately reported and was told they would resolve. The very NEXT day I returned to AGAIN find my door open. Oh yes they sent me a tray of cheese and fruit I guess that resolves the fact that I could have anything stolen or worse yet someone could have been in my room upon my return. Oh so I get a note saying we are sorry and here is a plate of cheese and fruit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to review you comments with our team in order to always improve in what we do.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Hilton Burlington, is in a great location, with a nice bar a lounge area. Staff was very nice. Room was a bit small. Would stay at this location again. I like that the hotel is dog friendly, not that we brought ours, but fun to see.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for making the Hilton Burlington your weekend get a way spot. This is such a great city. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

the experience began well with a prompt ride from the airport. the shuttle driver was friendly and talktative. Check in was quick and very courteous. the well was well appointed and overlooked the lake. and the best surprise - free copying in the business center. I highly reccommend the hotel and the location

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for the great review of our wonderful hotel and city. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

A wonderful hotel with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain and a perfect location. Great service, big comfy and spotlessly clean rooms, great staff. The downsides are that they charge $12.50 daily for internet service in the rooms and the fitness center is sub par, having only three machines and a couple of free weights. On the other hand, the bike trail is a block away offering opportunities for scenic biking and running.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Burlington. We now have bikes for our guest use as well as passes to a local health club that may have more of what you are looking for. Thank you once again and I hope to have you back as my guest soon.

Jeff Webb

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!