“great location, great experience”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
London, Canada
“great location, great experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed for a family get together weekend over labor day. The room was very clean and the king sized bed was very comfortable as were the linens. It was very quiet at night and no noise in the hallways. The pool and jacuzzi were very clean as well and enjoyed them very much. We also had the opportunity to have a hotel catered buffet in a private room for the family function and the food was excellent, hot, and there were many options. The hotel has free Green Mountain Coffee available daily in the lobby or the lobby restaurant for guests. The location was terrific and very close to the lake and Church Street (a pedestrian shopping area). It was safe to walk around the area. Vermont was beautiful but everyone knows that!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for this kind review of the Hilton Burlington. I am happy to hear that the family get together went well. We hope to be your choice for the next reunion.

Jeff Webb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (391)
Burlington, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This property is situated near the Lake Champlain waterfront and just a few short blocks from Church St. for casual dining and shopping. I found the room to be very quiet and clean. The only downside was the painfully slooooooowwww Internet service. Had to switch to my own 'hot spot' to get any work done.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington.

Jeff Webb
Montreal
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here for one night before flying to New York early the next day.It was perfect to start with a relaxed evening in a most welcoming hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all the information you need to find your way around at your arrival. Restaurants, shops and the harbour with beautiful view of a summer sunset were close by and make for a nice ambiance. The room was a good size , well appointed and spotless clean . Crisp linen and thick towels added to the comfort .
The buffet breakfast was a little on the boring side with little choice and the breakfast room too dark for my taste to start a bright morning.

Room Tip: We were in an accessible room, that's probably why it was larger especially the bathroom.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to have you back again as our guest.

Giessen, Germany
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hilton close to the lake. Perfect to explore the small city of burlington and to go for a walk at the waterfront. The room was very clean. The young man at the reception was very friendly and guided us quickly to a perfect italian restaurant and to the places on the city, where we wanted to go. And the price was not so expensive for a hilton.
We would go there everytime again!

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for this outstanding review of the Hilton Burlington. We appreciate you taking the time and letting everyone know about our wonderful hotel and location. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel is in a great location. Walkable to lots of restaurants and shops. We were in a queen room which was a bit tight for two people but was okay since we were only going to be there for one night. The hotel was otherwise clean and comfortable. The people at the front desk were nice but not overly friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank for taking the time to review the Hilton Burlington. We enjoy hear such positive feedback.

SJ
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Will end up staying here for about two weeks. The staff is extremely helpful, thanks Ali and Sarah. Nice clean room, perfect location, and overall beautiful property. Easy to walk to a lot of wonderful restaurants, shops, and other entertainment. Will definitely stay here again when in town.

Mari is the director of sales and also very helpful.

Room Tip: Get a lake view room if able.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for this kind review of the Hilton Burlington. I particularly enjoying hearing my team members called out as they do a fantastic job in caring for our guest.

Albany, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Nicely appointed room, with excellent lake view. The facility is very nice and staff seemed pleasant (only stayed for one night). We found the room to be rather small and expensive in comparison to most hotels we stay at. The front desk told us we had no continental breakfast with our room...not the best value. Attended a seminar where dirty glasses from the previous seminar were not cleared off between the two. Would most likely stay elsewhere if returning to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please know that we offer a number of different room types some much larger then others. I am sorry to hear that the meeting room was not refreshed in time for your meeting. I will be sure to review this with my team.

hilton.com I burlington.hilton.com I facebook.com/HiltonBurlington
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Hotel Vermont
#1 of 8 in Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!