“A lovely place to escape to for a weekend”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We loved our weekend at this elegant, yet unpretentious hotel. The room was beautiful and it felt very cosy and intimate, just what we needed to help us to reconnect after 5 weeks apart. The view out onto Lake Champlain was beautiful and made us almost forget that we were only blocks away from all kinds of good restaurants and nice shops. The staff were very nice and polite and made us feel welcome. We will definitely consider staying at this hotel the next time we come to Burlington.

Room Tip: We both liked our 7th floor room because of the breathtaking view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for this nice review of the Hilton Burlington VT. The views from our hotel are incredible not to mention the short walk to Church St. We look forward to you retuning as our guest soon.

Jeff Webb

Write a ReviewReviews (1,676)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had such a good time last year, my daughter booked us a room again for my husbands birthday. The room was beautiful, looking out over Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way for their guests! This hotel is and easy walk to all the downtown restaurants and close for holiday shopping. A great December get away! Thanks, Peggy

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for this wonderful review of the Hilton Burlington VT. Our team really appreciates you sharing your positive experience.

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I checked into my room, then headed out to find lunch. The woman at the front desk gave me a map, some suggested restaurants, and pointed me toward a nearby pedestrian walkway. I found great restaurants and unique shops. Then my office called and told me my meeting for the next day was cancelled and I was booked on the next flight out. Back to the hotel, checkout, parking deck to get the car, short drive to airport-- I was at the gate 30 minutes later! Great location, very convenient, easy to get in/out, beautiful rooms. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: November 2012
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for this nice review. We hope you return and can stay a little longer with us next time.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed 4 nights and 3 days at the Hilton Hotel in Burlington Vt. We have stayed at a number of national chain hotels over the years. Never have we been treated with such a high level of professionalism and accommodation as we were during our stay at the Hilton. From the moment we checked in and throughout our entire stay, the staff went out of their way to meet our needs and make us feel at home away from home. The housekeeping staff did a wonderful job keeping our room neat, and spotlessly clean. Special kudos to Edward and especially Julia at reception and check in. Also to Shawn, Chris, and Alissa who served us during our visits to the bar/lounge. These five Hilton associates went far above expectations to make our stay at the Hilton Burlington a thoroughly enjoyable and unforgettable getaway for my wife and I..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul S

We appreciate this wonderful review. We have such a great team here that loves to see themselves recognized on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I travel for business here. Hotel is great location within walking distance to Church St restaurants. Expect to pay $50 more per night than in S. Burlington just 2 miles away. Bike and running path on lake is just outside your door. Rooms are comfortable but not recently updated. Bathrooms are extremelt small for room size. My king room with sitting area was huge compared to bathroom. only 1 at a time in there. Ask for a lake view room or you will be looking at a garage.

Someone put a restaurant tab on my room and the front desk took it off with no questions asked.

Fitness room has dumbells up to 50 LBs and 5 pieces of cardio equipment. very clean.

Bathroom fan in 734 needs cleaning!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SALEM_JOHN
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Aircon which either blows hot or cold, but never switches off is a noise issue, $10 a day parking, slightly dated decor, pay wifi which is seriously outdated and slow and some very funny intermittent noise that I think was an external AC fan which was very annoying. Overall for Hilton not really at the required standard, but the staff are very nice and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Biddazzu
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to report that we have a major renovation planed that will includes upgrading our internet service. Please let me know when you might return so I may share more details with you.

General Manger

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Such a great location that you simply park your car and walk the town, to the shops or the restaurants, because Burlington is really a great walking town. A small parking fee of $10 is for the night so it actually covers 2 days.

The rooms are comfortable, rather spacious and with a good size bathroom. Ask for the 7th floor with the lake view and through the huge windows you get a fantastic view of Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. Comfy beds, clean, quiet….very nice. There was no fridge in the room, and we did not require one, but be certain to ask if they are available if important to you.

But it is the people and the service that are exceptional. Everyone really goes out of their way to respond to every request. Very accommodating!

Great location, great service, great hotel ! !

Room Tip: 7th floor with lake view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank petem0ntreal

Thank you for the kind review of the Hilton Burlington. We are very proud of our team here who takes outstanding care of our guest. I hope to see you again soon.

Jeff Webb

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
2 mi away
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!