All reviews the club lounge conference center close to the airport free shuttle indoor pool large hotel shuttle service breakfast buffet nice stay comfortable beds short drive the room was nice the hotel offers easy access convenient location front desk staff common areas
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The Doubletree in Burlington offers travelers a clean, comfortable and convienent place to stay. Although we never got the opportunity to use it, the pool was large and inviting. There is a nice restaurant/bar located near the lobby. Very close to the college and downtown Burlington. The Ben & Jerry's factory is a 25 minute drive away.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings Monaleese -

Thank you for your kind words. Our hotel offers comfortable feel with a modern touch and afford guests all the amenities needed to get the most out of their time in Burlington! Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I was not impressed with the hotel and especially the price / value ratio. The Hotel is located in a good spot off the highway . The restaurant was ok . We were there for a hockey tournament and some people enjoyed thief rooms, many had issues with size and quality of the room. Front desk staff were decent but when it came to askibg for late check out, sorry too many requests we can't do it. Cleaning staff were awful. I want value for the price I pay , I don't need a free cookie. I will now think about being a Hilton Honours member. Being a member got me nothing this stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Greetings Jetsjets23 -

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am disappointed we did not provide with an experience that met or exceeded your expectations. We want all of our guests, especially our Hilton Honors members, to depart feeling likey received an experiences that far outweighed the price paid. I invite you to connect with me directly via email at tristan.harris@hilton.com or via phone at 802.865.6642 so that I can better address your concerns and Make It Right. I do hope we will have you back as our guest in the future so we can create a better memory for you to take away!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

For a family of 4 (with two teenage boys) we looked at the 3 Hilton’s in the immediate area and chose the doubletree mainly because of the pool and the inviting atrium. It’s about a mile and a half from Lake Champlain and church street, but for us the hotel was in a great location and parking downtown was not an issue. (There is metered parking until 9:00pm). The hotel offers a free shuttle that runs until midnight for those that don’t want to drive. The hotel had a really beautiful indoor pool area and a great fitness center. Warm cookies upon arrival was a nice touch. The rooms do not have a refrigerator but all you have to do is ask at the front desk and they will bring you one within minutes - provided one is available. There is complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the lobby in the morning. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Burlington can be described as a collage town with a lot of breweries and independent specialty restaurants.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My husband and I just stayed here while moving one of our kids into UVM. We've visited Burlington many times and had stayed here once before Hilton acquired it. My husband said we're never staying anywhere else, our stay was perfect! The staff was so friendly and helpful, and the rooms are very nice. There's also a shuttle downtown which was great. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Greetings NyPk -

Thank you for the kind feedback! We hope we can welcome you for another stay very soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I love this hotel. The staff is very accommodating. There is a free shuttle to downtown, the shuttle driver is awesome! No hanging around for him, you call and he is there in five minutes, with a smile on his face. Same for the rest of the hotel staff! The weekend I was there it was UVM move in weekend, a couple of weddings, some college soccer teams, and we didnt hear a sound in our hotel room. Very clean too.

Stayed: August 2018
Tristan H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Paula M -

Thank you so much for your kind word, especially regarding the team members. We have an amazing team who takes great pride in providing our guests with an amazing service experience. They are the main reason why this hotel has achieved success over time in this market. I hope your next visit is not too far off so we can welcome you back with a big smile and a warm chocolate chip walnut cookie!