“The name says it all”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Coffee...coffee and more coffee. Nice place with a good vibe and some super tasty deserts and pastries. They know their coffees and have some extra special ones that you won't find anywhere else.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Fresh coffee? Doesn't get much fresher than it grinding next to you as you wait in line. Everything and more in coffees but with the cold, snowy weather, the Spicy Hot Chocolate caught me eye - Wow! Delicious and amazing taste, made with fresh spices. Great service, so many options and reasonable prices. Wish we had one where we live.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place was great. When you walk in you are greeted by several large burlap sacks full of coffee beans and a humongous coffee grinder at the entrance.

On the day we stopped in, Uncommon Grounds had about 7 or 8 selections of fresh ground brews. We asked the server for a suggestion and she gave some helpful ideas based on flavor and strength.

We also ordered a salted-caramel covered covered fudge brownie which was excellent. The coffee was great and they offered many selections of sugars, milks, and creams to choose from.

A popular place for locals and Burlington area college students, the joint was packed table to table which is a good sign.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Almond milk, maple syrup, gluten-free vegan cookies, and house made chai. What else can I say? The coffee was great, the staff experienced and generally helpful, and the atmosphere welcoming and cozy. I went out of my way to get coffee here on a recent trip, and will absolutely stop here again should I find myself in Burlington. My only wish: stainless steal to go mugs, branded with their name and logo, instead of the plastic offering they had. I would have purchased one for sure!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love that this place gives you a free cup of coffee (or a gift card for one at a later date if you don't want one that day) when you buy a pound of coffee. They always have a great selection of beans and roasts. Love it!