“Excellent”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went here with some coworkers while on a conference & was very impressed. The atmosphere was nice, clean & modern. The service was great. Very attentive waitress with knowledge of the specials & wines. The food was amazing. We started with the fried squash blossoms. Unbelievable. I had california bass which was the special that night & it was excellent. Others at my table had various dishes & were not disappointed. We were more than satisfied with the portions & quality of food. I would definitely recommend making a visit to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Recently tried this spot to celebrate our daughter's graduation and we were not disappointed! Beautiful dining room, with warm ambiance and great, professional service. For starters we tried the flat bread pizza, brussel sprouts with pancetta and the stuffed zucchini flowers with local honey, YUM! Our fish, pasta mains looked amazing and tasted even better! Very fresh, expertly prepared meal from start to finish. We highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Blainville, Canada
“Probably our best fish plate ever!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a plate of seabass and one of halibut. Both were great, probably our best fish meal ever.
The wine list was very impressive.
The service, in French for us, was very professional and demonstrated a lot of interest for us as customer.

Visited June 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Great service, Delicious food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Recently tried this place for my parent's 31 year wedding anniversary. My sister and I tend to be quite particular about italian food because we grew up in Rome for most of our childhood. L'amante was nothing but spectacular. From the appetizer all the way through the primo and secondo to the dessert everything was delicious. Although the menu is not as authentic italian I still prefer this to the other italian restaurant in town as I did not feel like the food was so heavy that it made me uncomfortable. Trattoria Delia (the other italian fine dining in town) always makes me sick afterward and I no longer go there. L'amante is my new go-to for special occasions. The service and atmosphere were also impeccable. I highly recommend the blossom fritters, arugula salad, penne bolognese, steak and polenta fries and chocolate mousse for dessert!
Buon Appetito!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Stephanie A
Vermont
“The only thing popping was the prices”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went for our daughter's 20 birthday parth. The staff was nice, the restaruant is clean but sterile.

When I go to an expensive restaruant, I expect the food to rock my world. That didn't happen here. It wasn't bad, but I could have gotten just as good food for far less money.

The little details were not taken care of. Not likely I would go back.

• Visited February 2013