“Decent in every way”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am giving Asiana house 3 stars mostly because the service was better than poor. The sushi was not bad, definitely not good, but not bad. The seaweed salad was pretty nasty. And i love seaweed salad, but the good kind. The atmosphere is kind of dingey, this was the only place I went to that had availablity this past Sunday night. I do feel bad writing this review as I used to eat here frequently and enjoyed it, but I am just being honest!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed the atmo and the noodle offerings. They have other nice foods there. Great for a quick downtown bite. A good place to bring a date.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The food and service were great. The only small criticism would be that I had to go inside and downstairs to find the hostess to get seated outside on Church St. BUT, the dogs were welcome, so I can't complain!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The waitress was so-so. The restaurant was dirty. The table was sticky and my fork had dried food on it. When I asked for a clean one the waitress was just short of eye-rolling in her attitude about it. I will not go back.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Asiana House is the restaurant I compare ALL other Sushi to. LOVE the T2 Maki! Pink Lady has been a favorite for a long time but the flavor and spice of the T2 Maki has out done it. What I really enjoy about this place is that the sushi containing crab is REAL crab not crab stick that is offered at SO MANY places here in VT. We went a few days ago and there seemed to be new Sushi Chefs and the Pink Lady didnt taste like usual, it wasnt flash fried very well and the outside was overly greasy. The top did not have the usual thick layer of crab either. So hopefully they will master that soon! Otherwise our meals have always been wonderful!