“Good Food!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food was very good (and I am a sushi snob). We brought 4 starving college students there and they were literally licking the plates! Our wait staff was friendly and attentive. The price was right. My only criticism is the decor itself. Needs a revamp.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a beautiful restaurant. What a shame they use plastic menus and paper napkins that cheapin the experience, but not the cost. The sushi was good, but the cuts were so large it was difficult to eat. Overall a disappointment.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was very excited about eating at their new restaurant in Montpelier as I really enjoy Asian food. However, this was the worst meal of my life! There were 8 of us. 2 of us had the Korean Rib Eye and one had the Beef Teriyaki. All tree entrees had to be returned....the meat was sooooo tough you could hardly chew it. The Chicken Satay was barely edible. The Coconut Shrimp didn't look fresh....more like something you would buy in a package at Costco. My friends Beef Negi was burned. The dipping sauces were pretty horrible too. Some of the folks liked the Lobster Maki and the Dragon Maki. We won't be going back...ever.

Try the Koto's Hibachi in Burlington ...you won't be disappointed.

Misty Mountain Food Critic...over and out.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I just had lunch at the new location and the food was excellent and at a very fair price. The service was a bit slow but the place was packed and I think the staff were doing a great job given the crowd. The decor is astonishing for downtown Montpelier. All in all it was a fantastic experience!!

2  Thank peckingchick
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food is fabulous, the menu is huge, the plates are always beautifully presented, and the cocktails are delicious! It's hard to choose what to order as everything is usually a taste treat. A little on the pricey side, but the ingredients are always top notch.