“Incredible cars, roads and guide!”

Country Driving Tours of Vermont
Book In Advance
More Info
$173.52*
and up
Classic Driving Tour of Vermont in a BMW Z4
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: At Country Driving Tours of Vermont, we’ve taken three of our greatest passions—discovering Vermont, driving cool sports cars and eating great food and combined them to offer you a niche tour experience you won’t find anywhere else in the US.
“Incredible cars, roads and guide!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I never write reviews but I just had to take a second to say how much I enjoyed the live headset guided tours by our tour guide! The scenery was amazing and the cars, the cars, the cars! Black blue or red? That's was the only question.. The BMW Z4's performed beautifully and the guide host was very knowledgeable and chill!! My trip from California was well worth it to experience Vermont first hand.

Visited July 2013