“Perfect stop for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Moretown, Vermont
“Perfect stop for lunch”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

In the middle of a great Sunday afternoon motorcycle ride we stopped by Snaps to check it out. The food was delicious, comfort food. I had the kitchen special wrap with a side of sweet potato fries, my husband got the meatloaf tower. Along side our favorite pint of Sheds. The portion's were a good size, but not huge so we were stuffed. Our waitress Jesse, very prompt, efficient and seemingly everywhere at once

• Visited July 2014

Scottsville, New York
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The breakfasts are HEARTY, so bring your appetite. They have 2 taps too with wonderful Vt. Microbrews!

Visited May 2014
Seymour, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, good food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Visited Snaps on a Saturday afternoon for lunch-good burgers, sandwiches, and the fruit of the forest pie we had for dessert was excellent. Service was prompt and pleasant. We would visit this restaurant again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank topaz1119
Vermont
“Nice for breakfast, but not amazing”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I get the same thing every time I go here, I like the atmosphere for a nice breakfast with friends. However, I usually feel like Ive spent a lot of money on food that was good, but not great, as well as the service. If you are hungry and have enough money with you on your trip not to be too concerned if you get an average meal, then go here, you can sit and relax for a bit.

• Visited January 2013
Bristol, Vermont
“I like it...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've eaten at Snaps many many times, as I live in the area. It took them many years to get over their growing pains, and it was always super-slow service. Fast-forward to now, and I think their service issues have improved greatly. I had lunch there on Saturday, and our wait for our entrees was just a few minutes. Our server was friendly enough. For a small town, Snaps is pretty good for simple, Vermont-cuisine, with a few surprises.

Their maple corned beef hash is DELICIOUS! I also enjoy the atmosphere Snaps, with cool lamp shades and old Bristol postcards blown up. We had fun reading trivia questions to each other, which come in a little booklet.

• Visited March 2013