“Homemade soups and meals just like grandma made”
Review of Snaps Restaurant

Snaps Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2012

An agreeable step back in time, to a diner-like environment, stamped tin ceilings, local counter, need i say more? Tasty homemade soups, delectable wraps with just the right twist on tradition and ridiculously tempting desserts (coconut custard pie anyone?) YUM, I wish I were there right now for that hot turkey sandwich made from Real roasted turkey, so moist and flavorful! Sit in a window booth, watch the world go by and be grateful for small towns like Bristol where people wave and drivers screech to a stop to let pedestrians cross.

2  Thank LoisLane_S17

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I stopped here with a friend on a Sunday morning. It took a long time for our food. The waitress was great but she and her coworker needed a bidder or just one more hand. Maybe someone called in or it was an "off" day. I know it happens as I've worked in the business. I would give them another shot. My breakfast was good and it was served hot.

2  Thank clamshellvt