Bristol Suites
Priceline
$206
$143
Basin Harbor Club
Days Inn Shelburne/burlington(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
$84
Quality Inn Shelburne(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
$93
All reviewsacross the streetfull kitchenbobcat cafegreat placeshort walknext yearsaturday nightgrocery storeold buildingmad river glenwould definitely stay here againcoffee makerdelicious coffeefamily and friendsseveral daysshops and restaurantsgreat state
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am a firm believer of people experiencing places for themselves, but I have stayed at Bristol Suites 3 times in the past year and each time was for more than a week. I have stayed in the Pocock Suite and the new Deerleap suite and both are beautiful and accommodating. The best part is having a full kitchen with two grocery stores a short walk away. PLUS, all of benefits of living on Main Street and being so close to restaurants, stores and some great hiking.
Carol is great and has made Bristol Suites a place I will always be fond of and come to stay again and again.

Room Tip: The Pocock Suite is great for families or friends and has three bedrooms. The Deerleap suite has two rooms as well, but feels like more of a place for friends or couples.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Spent a great mid-October weekend in Bristol Suites. This was actually my first time visting the area and had such a wonderful stay. The apartment was extremely clean and well furnished...I can definitely say I made myself feel right at home! The location is great as the suites are on Main Street where we were able to conveniently walk to the local coffeeshop and enjoy morning hikes on Deer Leap Mountain and check out the cute artsy shops in the afternoon. We were also able to enjoy a few other fall festivities like apple picking, cider making, and just purely enjoying the gorgeous foliage. I would recommend the Bristol Suites for friends, families, and couples! Looking forward to returning again next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here with friends in Mid-October and it was even more beautiful and peaceful than I ever anticipated! Bristol Suites is located in the center of Main Street and with the private kitchen and bath, a supermarket across the street as well as amazing restaurants within walking distance, the amenities are unmatched! The suite was spacious and cozy with beautiful period detail; a great home away from home feeling. The sutie provided ample sleeping space as well; three comfotable bedrooms with enough room to easily sleep at least 6 and would be the perfect size for a family. My friends and I had a wonderful time taking in the scenery, hiking, shopping and enjoying great food all within a steps from our door. The Bobcat Cafe brews their own beer and has great food and a great atmosphere, and the Bristol Bakery across the street has delicious coffee, pastries, breakfast food and sandwiches! This was the perfect place to stay for a weekend away with friends and would be great any anybody looking for an escape! I cannot recommend Bristol Suites enough for friends, families, couples alike and hope to return soon!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amybel887
Reviewed October 31, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay in a wonderful town! We stayed in the Pocock Suite and it really felt like a home away from home. With our own bathroom and kitchen, it had the homeyness of a B&B but the convenience of an extended stay. I loved being able to save money and cook some of our meals. If you don't feel like cooking, no problem, amazing restaurants just seconds away. The Bobcat makes its own beer and the bakery across the treat is full of incredibly hard to resist treats.

Everything was clean, well taken care of and pleasant. With a group (we used all three of the bedrooms with family) or as a couple, this is an perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank davejonze
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just stayed in Bristol for a week, what a romantic and authentic small town experience. Our room, or I should say apartment was fabulous, renovated, clean and homey. It was located right on the small main drag in town and right across from a great cafe. Bristol is not far from burlington and other quant picturesque vermont towns so its a wonderful place to be...

thanks Bristol Suites, will be back for sure!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple